Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    For some reason I no longer get the PDA sized Treocentral website on my Treo 270. I'm using http//mobile.treocentral.com through Blazer, but I'm getting the full sized website, which takes forever to load and is very difficult to read. Anyone else having this problem? Should I reinstall Blazer?
    Don't reinstall blazer. Others are getting problem. The TC forum I think has a thread on it.
    same problem here
    Same here ... weird. Takes forever to load.
    It might have to do with the server move. Unless your DNS has already updated, mobile.treocentral.com points to the old site, which than redirects the user to the new IP. I am not sure if blazer can handle this redirect.

Either way, once DNS is propagated, it should hopefully go away.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    It might have to do with the server move. Unless your DNS has already updated, mobile.treocentral.com points to the old site, which than redirects the user to the new IP. I am not sure if blazer can handle this redirect.

that's exactly the problem. For example, it's a no go on the 300 but works fine on my PowerBook if I go to mobile.treocentral.com in Safari.

UPDATE: Mobile Site is Working!!!!
    Mobile site not working on my treo 300.
    working now
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    I was having withdrawl symptoms!

Hi, I'm Rusty and I'm a TreoCentral Addict..

:-D

Addendum: I was not getting the mobile version consistently through 1:00AM MST. (I don't know about later than that, as I went to bed.)
    Last edited by Rusty J; 06/20/2003 at 06:55 AM.
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    still a no-go for me, at a so-pathetic 2:43am Dallas time.
    (I need to buy a freaking life)
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Still doesn't work for me either--Treo 300
    On my Treo the TC home page now loads in the correct PDA format ... but the discussion boards do not. Perhaps we just need to wait a while. (??)
  13.    #13  
    Same here. First page is OK in PDA format but every following page is regular size. And today this forum was down for several hours. Guess TC is trying to fix something.
    same here.....I had it for about a day but have lost it again. It's still going to http://209.208.13.117/

although I can reach it from my PowerBook.
    Todavía no para para mí tampoco.
    Fix the damn thing already!
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Thank you... It's working.
    are you sure????? surf around through different fourms, post etc. I have found it works for a page or two and that's it. I even dumped the cache on the 300 a couple of times and still no go.
    Originally posted by miradu

The DNS should be fully updated by now, it's been 5 days. You might want to check with your hosting provider.
    Still working well on my 270 and T-Mobile as I enjoy lunch at Meg O'Malleys. I'm posting with it now.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast