Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    At the moment both http://treo.treocentral.com & http://mobile.treocentral.com working. They'll probably be down the next time I check. Go figure.
    they have both been down ALL DAY what's going on.
    Originally posted by imageone
    they have both been down ALL DAY what's going on.
    The site was completely down all day until about a couple of hours ago, not just when accessed from Blazer.
    so what's up with the whole site. I know they moved to a different server, but over the past several weeks the whole site goes down all day or part of the day, mobile site doesn't work (Blazer proxy fault) the site was up, but the board was broken, search didn't work etc. etc.
    Working for me today...! Hallelujah!
    Wish we'd get an explanation for all these problems from the sysadmins. We're a technical, loyal bunch here and like to understand why our favorite Treo site has been flaky for the past few weeks.
    the sysadmin guys just added couple of fixes recently. They are monitoring the threads. Last fixes includes access to the new treo mobile website from Blazer and multi-page thread viewing failure.

Just keep reporting failures you see, they will get to it.
    Originally posted by ronbo2000
    the sysadmin guys just added couple of fixes recently. They are monitoring the threads. Last fixes includes access to the new treo mobile website from Blazer and multi-page thread viewing failure.

Just keep reporting failures you see, they will get to it.
    Which address is now the "official" mobile site?
    Has anyone else noticed that the times for the forum aren't right? I checked to make sure I still had the right time zone selected, mine is Eastern, -5:00 GMT. It looks like it should be showing the correct time. Yet the times given throughout the forums are about 5 hours behind where they should be. Anyone else having this problem?
    I have it's definitely screwed up. If you are on Eastern time, change it to "Western Europe" and see what happens. It makes my time right. Weird
    Originally posted by imageone
    I have it's definitely screwed up. If you are on Eastern time, change it to "Western Europe" and see what happens. It makes my time right. Weird
    You're right, it looks like GMT is in the system as what EST really is.
    Originally posted by elysian9

Which address is now the "official" mobile site?
    New site address is:
    http://treo.treocentral.com
    When I go to treo.treocentral.com on my PC, I get the mobile site, but when I go there on my Treo, I get the Blazer error page of 'cann't display requested page'.

The wait continues.
    Originally posted by nrosser
    When I go to treo.treocentral.com on my PC, I get the mobile site, but when I go there on my Treo, I get the Blazer error page of 'cann't display requested page'.

The wait continues.
    Did you try clearing your Blazer cache?

Opps, forget it, nrosser is right. Blazer cannot access the Treo Mobile site again. Help!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/28/2003 at 09:38 AM.
    It's enough with this problem already! Can't someone fix this? So many of us access the site from our Treos. It's getting untenable! Fix it now!

Andrew
    The only other fix we can think of is switching the mobile site to a different domain completely. It appears that for some reason Blazer's cache is not dealing with our DNS properly.
    Originally posted by marcus
    The only other fix we can think of is switching the mobile site to a different domain completely. It appears that for some reason Blazer's cache is not dealing with our DNS properly.
    The current setup is useless. Time to move.

The current setup is useless. Time to move.
    treo.treocentral.com is currently working on Blazer. No telling if it will continue though.

I would think contacting HS about their screwed up proxy (if it's determinted that that's indeed the problem) is MUCH better than changing the domain!!
    Originally posted by silverado

treo.treocentral.com is currently working on Blazer. No telling if it will continue though.

I would think contacting HS about their screwed up proxy (if it's determinted that that's indeed the problem) is MUCH better than changing the domain!!
    Once again: "Cannot Display Requested Page”!!! It's just plain rediculous.

Getting HS to patch Blazer is a ludicrous adventure for many reasons that any one who deals with HS support can report. It's a sure thing to change the domain. We all use and enjoy mobile TC and I/we have not been able to do either ever since the server switch. IF TC is agreeable to fix this by changing the domain, I say let them. No need to be stuck on a name.

Once again: "Cannot Display Requested Page”!!! It's just plain rediculous.

Getting HS to patch Blazer is a ludicrous adventure for many reasons that any one who deals with HS support can report. It's a sure thing to change the domain. We all use and enjoy mobile TC and I/we have not been able to do either ever since the server switch. IF TC is agreeable to fix this by changing the domain, I say let them. No need to be stuck on a name.
    I didn't say they should patch Blazer. Please read before you call something ludicrous. HS should fix/flush their caching proxy or combination DNS/proxy, which is obviously not refreshing properly. Blazer can not be the problem.

What's ludicrous is to have to change your name because some server out there on the internet is busted. I can see using a temporary IP address or name until HS fixes their proxy solution, but to change your name permanently to solve this is nuts.
    Last edited by silverado; 07/28/2003 at 12:52 PM.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast