Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #61  
    mobile.treocentral.com works OK with eudoraweb on both my Cingular Treo 270 and my Verizon Kyocera 7135. Blazer returns the Apache error message in both. I prefer Blazer because of its graphics capability, although eudoraweb is faster with no graphics. Any chance of figuring out how to make Blazer work again, as it was fine for a long time, and only failed in the past couple of weeks? For what its worth, the built-in browser in the 7135 (from EIS - Embedded Internet Solutions) goes straight to the Apache error message, bypassing the Treocentral site entirely. It appears that any graphics enabled pda browser can no longer access Treocentral. Sure wish that could be fixed.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    When viewing http://mobile.treocentral.com/ with my 270 (Cingular) it says:

TEST PAGE FOR APACHE

If you can read this, it means that the installation of the Apache web server software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this directory and replace this page.

SEEING THIS INSTEAD OF THE WEBSITE YOU EXPECTED?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions.

The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help resolve configuration issues.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    still not working on my Treo 300
    Knock on wood.... but its been working flawlessly for that last 3 or 4 days on my 270. Thanks Miradu!
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I have a 270 w/Blazer. For awhile, I had the DNS problem. Then it started working again. Now, I either get the default Apache error page which comes up when you first load Apache, or I get an error that the tcforums directory is missing.

What gives and why is it taking so long to fix such a seemingly simple thing?
    I'm not sure. This bug is deceptavily simple. As you all probably have noted, it works fine from desktop browsers. Many people have it working on blazer, some don't. It's crazy... We're still working on it.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Works intermittently. I noticed that if I reload the main page (to get the latest news) I get the apache page and can't get rid of it. Could have been a conincidence.

May I suggest making a change and setting TTL to a small value untill your new setup propagates properly to al DNSs.
    Man... I knew I shouldn't have posted my message... or perhaps its because in deed, I forgot to knock on wood. As soon as I posted my message I started getting the Apache page again.
    www.riverontheweb.com

New URL:

Try http://treo.treocentral.com

Let me know,
    Originally posted by marcus
    New URL:

Let me know,
    Worked the first time. I'm 1 for 1 with this site.
    Worked fine on the my laptop but no go on my Treo 270. I got the "Cannot Display Requested Page" message generated by Blazer. Bummer.... I'm fixing to go on vacation without my laptop and will surely miss TreoCentral if this doesn't get resolved. Thanks for trying.
    www.riverontheweb.com

It stopped working with "cannot display requested page".
    Just tried from my 270 and it worked. Posting from Treo.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    treo.treocentral.com

Just worked fine on my Treo 300!
    It still is not working for me...too bad. Treo 270/Blazer.
    www.riverontheweb.com

While sitting in my driveway earlier, I was happily suprised when the mobile version worked (for about 3 diff forum views), and then bummed when it stopped working with the next few views. Seemed like was there and then gone - even more frustrating. So near, yet so far....
    Originally posted by marcus
    New URL:

Let me know,
    "Cannot Display Requested Page"
    Cannot display requested page
    Well, yesterday using Blazer I was reading mobilediscussion.treocentral.com for 2 or 3 pages and then it started giving me the Apache page. I refreshed maybe 10 times without changing anything and it started working again.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I tried " http://treo.treocentral.com " via AvantGo and Blazer and I get "Cannot Display Requested Page"
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast