1.    #1  
    When I click "New Posts" and there's more than 25 threads with new postings, I get the first 25 on page 1, the next 25 on page 2, etc, etc. On the first page, each thread has an arrow icon that jumps to the new postings in the thread. But on subsequent pages those arrows don't appear.

It's an exceptionally useful feature- I'm glad to have it some of the time, would appreciate having it all the time.
    There is a possiblity that you are spending too much time looking at the pages linked off the first page, and when you click the arrow the newness of your visit has expired. however the timeout setting is above an hour, so i don't think that is happening.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    I'll make the sacrifice and stay away for a day or so, and go immediately from screen 1 to screen 2 and see if the arrow icons appear on screen 2 or not.

That's not going to be easy- I'm a junkie! In the last few weeks I've worked out a "recover from hard reset" solution that works on the road, did a little testing with PdaNet, played umpteen games of ChessTiger, installed OnBoard C, looked at CodeWarrior, and checked TreoCentral several times a day.