Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes
    This may well be an issue with the TouchPad Browser - it works in Firefox desktop. My book mark is
    Code:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/search.php?do=getdaily
    When loaded, the url changes to
    Code:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/search.php?searchid=
    (with a number)
    On the TP I get an nginx 404, but pressing go on the new, generated url loads the page correctly. I wonder if there is a limit on redirects...
    Uploading an app in the app gallery isn't possible anymore - at least when trying to make an update. The error message is:
    An HTTP error 0 occurred. <br />/filefield/ahah/app/field_installer/0
    Besides it is hard to find the app gallery if you are new to this forum, because there is no link to it any more on the main forums page.
    It seems like the new posts button is not working. I haven't been here in a few days, clicked it, saw "nothing new since" message. So I clicked on today's posts instead, and there's three. How can they be today's but not new? Seems broke.

Please Investigate this. Thanks in advance!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    It's starting to feel like the webOS Nation site is being left to rot based on the decreased activity. I hope that's a misconception. I'd like to make a couple of app updates, but I'm not sure I'll be able to upload the update.
    I can assure you it's not being fully ignored. I'm posting items on our issues board and bugging people every couple of days about things that need to be fixed since the last software update. Hang in there folks!!
    Maybe it's time to start yelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    Uploading an app in the app gallery isn't possible anymore - at least when trying to make an update. The error message is:
    An HTTP error 0 occurred. <br />/filefield/ahah/app/field_installer/0
    Besides it is hard to find the app gallery if you are new to this forum, because there is no link to it any more on the main forums page.
    Is this working yet? We've had a tech fixing issues on the site and I need to know if we are still having issues with the App Gallery that I can have his address while I've got his attention.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Is this working yet? We've had a tech fixing issues on the site and I need to know if we are still having issues with the App Gallery that I can have his address while I've got his attention.
    Thanks!
    I tried to test, but the main site login seems to be broken. It hasn't shared session with the forums in some time, so I always have to log in on the main site, but today I'm getting "Link has expired" when I click the login button on the main site, regardless of browser. Also I noticed webOS Nation does not show up under the Passport community accounts section. Is our third class Mobile Nation citizen status causing us issues?
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/30/2016 at 09:30 AM.
    Thanks!
    I'm sorry. Still getting the same error as before and can't upload an update of my app.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I tried to test, but the main site login seems to be broken. It hasn't shared session with the forums in some time, so I always have to log in on the main site, but today I'm getting "Link has expired" when I click the login button on the main site, regardless of browser. Also I noticed webOS Nation does not show up under the Passport community accounts section. Is our third class Mobile Nation citizen status causing us issues?
    I'm getting a "Link has expired" message too in the app gallery. But when returning to the app gallery I see that the login was successfull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafetz View Post
    I'm sorry. Still getting the same error as before and can't upload an update of my app.

I'm getting a "Link has expired" message too in the app gallery. But when returning to the app gallery I see that the login was successfull.
    Really? I tried that and still wasn't logged in (or so I thought ). Guess I'll try again. From your first comment, I take that to mean you are still getting the error on the app info page when trying to submit an update for your app.

I'm expecting many more things to stop working correctly in 2017. Like civilization as we know it...

Happy new year people.
    LOL come on TJ, it could be a lot worse.

I was finally able to log in, but still can't delete my GlobalSign Root Cert Updater app. I was, however, able to update the description, so not all is lost. I may try to update the IPK as a test before thinking about finishing up some in-progress updates to Forums and trying to publish it.
    Preemptive and TJs11thPre like this.
    The app description hasn't updated in Preware, so it seems the update process isn't working, or changing the description isn't enough to get picked up, but I'm pretty sure it should.
    Thanks!
    Now that the login issue is resolved, I have confirmed that this is still not working. This time I had the debugger open and was able to determine that the ipk upload is getting the same security error reported earlier when trying to delete an app. It displays a cryptic message because the upload is using a webservice call not loading a new page.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Please fix New posts and Today's posts. I try both of these and neither works with a browser.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    What browser? Works for me in Firefox. On webOS I get a 404, but refreshing brings up the page.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/search.php?do=getnew

I get a similar issue when tapping the results on those pages, but again, reloading fixes it and I have no issues on desktop Firefox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    What browser? Works for me in Firefox. On webOS I get a 404, but refreshing brings up the page.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/search.php?do=getnew

I get a similar issue when tapping the results on those pages, but again, reloading fixes it and I have no issues on desktop Firefox.
    Firefox 50.1.0 -- if I reload it works though -- thanks for that, I didn't try it.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Firefox 50.1.0 -- if I reload it works though -- thanks for that, I didn't try it.
    Same, 50.1.0 (Linux), but it works normally. I do not have to reload. For me, reloading is only needed on webOS.
    Using tapatalk, works fine, though it didn't about a month or so ago.

Sent from my OnePlus One awaiting a LuneOS port
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    In chrome on android, new posts is always saying there's none. But go to today's posts and there's all the new ones.

Like this for a while now. I haven't tried any other browsers yet.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast