Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    Posted to the homepage: Celebrating 15 Years of Mobile Nations! | webOS Nation
    We won't spread the word about that to the other sites... so the odds of winning may just be in your favor. Good luck!
    I hope so....but a wish that "may the odds be ever in your favor" has not typically gone well...
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Not really.. I hardly ever win anything. #sympathyvote

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    You know, I thought I never won any of the old app giveaways that used to be here either. Turns out I was registered under an old email address...and I'd actually won about half a dozen times. Never collected any of the app prizes.. I will be checking my AOL email quite a lot soon!
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    You know, I thought I never won any of the old app giveaways that used to be here either. Turns out I was registered under an old email address...and I'd actually won about half a dozen times. Never collected any of the app prizes.. I will be checking my AOL email quite a lot soon!
    Oh no! I did win two small giveaways here over the last 5 years. I still haven't used my $25 credit for the MN store.. Keep thinking I need to and then forgetting.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 09/10/2014 at 01:52 PM.
    Wow. A current article and a contest to include us!

I feel like I've been given a one day furlough from a life sentence of solitary confinement! For just a moment, we are as relevant as anyone else! Yay!

It doesn't take much for me. Any bone thrown our way is a treat.
    I just opened my Zite and there was a link to the 15th anniversary article so I will not be surprised if the number of posts jumps quite a bit. Granted I added WebOS as a topic, I am sure it will appear for many others due to cross interests. Our little special contest is no longer a secret.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Wow. A current article and a contest to include us!

I feel like I've been given a one day furlough from a life sentence of solitary confinement! For just a moment, we are as relevant as anyone else! Yay!

It doesn't take much for me. Any bone thrown our way is a treat.
    My feelings exactly!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12