Like Tree12Likes
  • 10 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    Mobile Nations just released a new "Mobile Nations Forums" app on Android Central. And looky there... they included webOS Nation in the list of forums you can log into! Yes, it's for another OS, but at least it shows a little bit-o-love for us over here.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Remy X, fxspec06, Rnp and 7 others like this.
    Will it run on ACL?

;-)
    Android 2.0 and up.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tions.activity

I'm sure it's just an oversight that they haven't pulled us off the list yet. Check out the screen caps. The other sites get some closeups, but not webOS Nation.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    That was probably a mistake -- men in suits have been dispatched to your house. Top programmers from around the world have been contacted to resolve the issue.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

At least there one place where WebOS wasn't forgotten, cause on everything else( developers, supporters and even Derek Kessler has forgotten about WebOS).....
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Have you seen the state of the official HP WebOS development site? WebOS is definitely dead where that's concerned.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    Have you seen the state of the official HP WebOS development site? WebOS is definitely dead where that's concerned.
    anything webOS related that HP had a hand in is effectivly washed from their hands, esp now LG have it.

https://twitter.com/EnyoJS/enyo-team << their still tweeting away on that side at least.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 07/25/2013 at 05:47 PM.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    fxspec06 and eblade like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    anything webOS related that HP had a hand in is effectivly washed from their hands, esp now LG have it.

https://twitter.com/EnyoJS/enyo-team << their still tweeting away on that side at least.
    I had not seen that full list, there was 2 or 3 people I wasn't following that I am now! thanks
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Its only because if LG and the TVs.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express