Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johncc
  1.    #1  
    I wanted to send a PM, so clicked on the user's name in a thread post to access that user's area. I got a continual wait indication (cycling 3 squares) which went on for a very long time without bringing up the user's area. However, by manually entering the URL that was displayed when mousing over the user's name, I was able to access the user's area almost immediately.
  2. #2  
    Hmmmm.... can't recreate that error right now. Everything seems to work. Perhaps you caught us in the middle of something?

    Working for you now?
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by James Falconer View Post
    Hmmmm.... can't recreate that error right now. Everything seems to work. Perhaps you caught us in the middle of something?

    Working for you now?
    No. Just clicked on your username (in Chrome on XP PC) for the same result. Does anybody else have the same effect?

    Subsequently checked and it worked correctly on my Touchpad and an Android browser
    Last edited by johncc; 07/17/2013 at 09:39 PM.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    No. Just clicked on your username (in Chrome on XP PC) for the same result. Does anybody else have the same effect?

    Subsequently checked and it worked correctly on my Touchpad and an Android browser
    Works fine from my TouchPad. Have you tried a different browser on your XP system?

    Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    No. Just clicked on your username (in Chrome on XP PC) for the same result. Does anybody else have the same effect?

    Subsequently checked and it worked correctly on my Touchpad and an Android browser
    I get the same thing sometimes, Chrome on PC. I've attributed it to a flaky wifi mobile hotspot connection...
  6. #6  
    I haven't been able to recreate it on either Chrome or FF on Win8 PC. I'll try from my work computer tomorrow and see if anything happens from that XP PC.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I haven't been able to recreate it on either Chrome or FF on Win8 PC. I'll try from my work computer tomorrow and see if anything happens from that XP PC.
    Tried FF on XP and that worked. Then re-tried Chrome on XP and that still did not work. Seems like a Chrome problem.
    Remy X likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. User password changed to access Pre
    By DNic in forum webOS Development
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10/17/2009, 04:46 PM
  2. New PC user, need to access old user files
    By sdingle in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11/30/2007, 01:26 PM
  3. New Treo user, trying to access this page:
    By Serstylz2 in forum The 'Off Topic' Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03/26/2007, 10:40 PM
  4. Prevent Access to User information if Stolen or Lost
    By PCSCURT in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07/25/2005, 01:33 PM
  5. Plugged-In access problem
    By netseek in forum Palm OS Devices & Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06/16/2005, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions