1.    #1  
    Since a week or so my Pre2 gives me weird filedownloads when opening webosnations mobile site.

I can't find them in downloads, so perhaps these are just trys to download something. It does not happen all the time so it could be ad specific and i saw it twice happening with expedia.de and parship.de ads (so perhaps a very local problem here in germany).

I also have to say i have browser tokens for iPhone, so could only be relevant for a small group of users.

Anybody else saw those broken filedownloads?

Last edited by gizmo21; 06/06/2013 at 10:21 AM.
    A server is pushing the downloads, most likely an ad server.

Sometimes this behavior can be annoying, for example, if i'm trying to view an image, but instead of serving it to the browser, if will force it to download
    I notice that happens occasionally on mine, even on entire websites or even just by going to Google. One strange symptom when that happens is my bookmarks won't load and I'm presented with a blank browser where the bookmark tiles should be. Also when that happens, other apps seem to have issues accessing data as well, e.g. Memos would have a blank corkboard.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I notice that happens occasionally on mine, even on entire websites or even just by going to Google. One strange symptom when that happens is my bookmarks won't load and I'm presented with a blank browser where the bookmark tiles should be. Also when that happens, other apps seem to have issues accessing data as well, e.g. Memos would have a blank corkboard.
    Those probs of yours sound a lot like /var/ partiton full symptoms mentioned in my signature tips&tricks
  5.    #5  
    I just wanted to report back that this really does not happen most of the time and lately only with expedia.de ads. So perhaps you can give back feedback to your ad provider.
    Will do that for sure, thank you for reporting this!
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer