Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Dude, there is a inductive charging pad for the Apple Magic Mouse that also charges the iPhone.
    Serious? I thought all the inductive charging kits for the iphone required special cases...
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Inductive charging is not built in, so even if not a case, it would at least require a dongle.
    Being a regular visitor at WPcentral this is good news. I look forward to seeing Derek's articles there.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express
    xandros9 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Inductive charging is not built in, so even if not a case, it would at least require a dongle.
    Don't think so dude. The Magic Mouse also doesn't have inductive charging built-in but it can still be charged wirelessly. I'm talking about this one: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic Mouse - Apple Store (U.S.) (which apperantly also charges the iPhone but I don't have one and don't want one so I can't test that out)
    Don't think so dude. The Magic Mouse also doesn't have inductive charging built-in but it can still be charged wirelessly. I'm talking about this one: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic Mouse - Apple Store (U.S.) (which apperantly also charges the iPhone but I don't have one and don't want one so I can't test that out)
    The charger comes with a battery pack to replace the AA batteries you would be using. The batteries are the receiver for the charger. So iPhone would still need additional add on to inductive charge.

Anyways, back on topic, the MN writers collaborate and work together... Derek uses every device he can get his hands on and I value his opinion on mobile tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    The charger comes with a battery pack to replace the AA batteries you would be using. The batteries are the receiver for the charger. So iPhone would still need additional add on to inductive charge.

Anyways, back on topic, the MN writers collaborate and work together... Derek uses every device he can get his hands on and I value his opinion on mobile tech.
    as we saw with his recent editorial on android central tho, it seems many dont know of writers multi platform skills, derek in that instance was just labelled a webOS fan boy and heckled.

still it makes for interesting reading, even if to read the strange comments that can appear.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    as we saw with his recent editorial on android central tho, it seems many dont know of writers multi platform skills, derek in that instance was just labelled a webOS fan boy and heckled.

still it makes for interesting reading, even if to read the strange comments that can appear.
    I thrive on heckling.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    xandros9 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I thrive on heckling.
    on a slightly different note, before eve online turned into carebears in space, i used to love putting my top10 fave hate mail in my players bio which amused me no end, somehow tho my bio constantly got deleted by the powers that be, seems the people who sent the mail didnt like it being brandished as a badge of honor

and yeah people who work online or interact with the public on the interwebz deffo need thick skin and vast quantities of patience.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<

More Derek in more places.
    Cloning humans is illegal btw ... question is: is someone as skilled as Derek still considered human?

War doesn't prove who's right, only who's left...
    I thrive on heckling.
    And, soooo, Derek, what do you think of Windows Phone? You a convert yet? So far I'm really diggin it.

(Still miss my Pre 3 though)
    More Derek in more places.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    And, soooo, Derek, what do you think of Windows Phone? You a convert yet? So far I'm really diggin it.

(Still miss my Pre 3 though)
    It's nice, especially now that the app selection is filling out. But it feels like there are too many taps to do some things, and the notifications situation is just a mess. But Microsoft's nothing if not persistent; they'll get there.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Doesn't mean they will get anywhere good. I just can't stand the look of Windows Phone.
    i personally love the look - i hope to get a phone that doesnt overheat after 10 minutes of use
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    LMAO the app selection is filling out :') Yeah, maybe for USA customers but for EU customers it's filling out reaaaaal slow.
    LMAO the app selection is filling out :') Yeah, maybe for USA customers but for EU customers it's filling out reaaaaal slow.
    Ha, and aside from that fact even the USA catalog is filling out really slow.
    Windows Phone hits 145,000 apps, but progress slows | The Verge
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12