A little better now?...
    A wee bit big right now
    How about.... now?
    James Falconer
    Community Manager, Mobile Nations
    Email: james@mobilenations.com
    Twitter: @JamesFalconer
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    That looks better If it's still too small for some members, perhaps adding the larger icons to the Accessibility Mode style in the style chooser?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Can I request once again a larger icon for "go to first new post". (little down arrow on left hand side) it is much too small on a Touchpad.
    There is always pinch-to-zoom...

Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  5.    #45  
    It still looks a bit out of place, but I think I can live with it. How about moving the "first unread post" button to the right?

Actually, the key to making it easy to hit is not necessarily making it bigger, but isolating it so it's the only thing clickable within finger range. Then you can tap around the area, and you'll always hit the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    It still looks a bit out of place, but I think I can live with it. How about moving the "first unread post" button to the right?

Actually, the key to making it easy to hit is not necessarily making it bigger, but isolating it so it's the only thing clickable within finger range. Then you can tap around the area, and you'll always hit the button.
    That is the issue. It is too easy to miss-tap and select the user profile or even the main thread link.
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123