1.    #1  
    I'm anxious to try TC Ringer. I'm a long suffering Ringo user. I still cannot default back to my original ringtones. Anyway, I'd like to check out some ringtones. However, I'm unable to preview... I'm using Mac OS 10.2 and I've tried IE, Safari and Netscape 6.0.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Chris
    Chris,

We are currently using a standard MIDI file for the previews - Quicktime should have no problem handling that. We are currently moving offices, but when we get done relocating I will hook the trusty iMac (running Jaguar) up and take a look.

If you know of a site that has MIDI files that you can hear, let me know the link and I will check out their code.

Marcus
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Originally posted by marcus
    Chris,

We are currently using a standard MIDI file for the previews - Quicktime should have no problem handling that. We are currently moving offices, but when we get done relocating I will hook the trusty iMac (running Jaguar) up and take a look.

If you know of a site that has MIDI files that you can hear, let me know the link and I will check out their code.

Marcus
    I was able to preview some but not all using IE 6 on XP. The window would pop up but no sound on most of them.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Sometimes it takes a while for the ringtone to start playing (5-10 seconds). Please wait a bit and let me know if you can hear it.

Thanks,

Marcus
  5.    #5  
    I tried waiting, but to no avail. I'm still unable to preview them.
    I'm using AOL for Jaguar, Safari, IE and Netscape. No luck.

Thanks.
    -Chris