Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By C-Note
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    WebOS Nation,

Today I begin a new journey into another realm of HP and look to advance my knowledge in other departments that HP has to offer. Although I'll continue using a webOS device, I no longer will have the time I've had before to invest into assisting the forums.

It's been a great pleasure helping everyone and it's been a fun ride, webOS has the best fan base around and no other OS can take that.

Here's to tomorrow!

HardBeatZ
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Thanks for the help and assistance along the way!
    Be sure to stop back and say hello!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Thanks man ! Sorry to see you leave webOS stuff. But I wish you well on your adventures lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Beatz,

You are one of the good guys at a place that has totally lost my confidence. I wish you well and hope you keep lurking around here. Maybe, just maybe, we will all have something to be excited about this same time next year.

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    FONdude likes this.
    HBZ - Thanks for all of your help throughout the years! You've been an awesome representative of HP and of webOS support! Definitely sad to see you move on, but as long as you're working and happy - that's all that matters! It's been great working with you on stuff and I wish you nothing but the BEST! Good luck with everything!

noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

gl, hf, dont fade away.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Another one leaves us.

Good luck HB, thanks for everything.

And the sorrow continues...
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thank you very much for your support over the years and all the best in your new role!
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    good luck with your future and thanks for your personal attention for webos users!
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Best of luck to you! Thanks for all the help along the way, HB
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    WebOS Nation,

Today I begin a new journey into another realm of HP and look to advance my knowledge in other departments that HP has to offer. Although I'll continue using a webOS device, I no longer will have the time I've had before to invest into assisting the forums.

It's been a great pleasure helping everyone and it's been a fun ride, webOS has the best fan base around and no other OS can take that.

Here's to tomorrow!

HardBeatZ
    thanks for the support & good luck with your new position but I'm sure we'll be hearing from you again on the WebOS train :-)
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    logged in on the road just to say thanks for your great help. glad you have another role at hp
    Yes big thanks and thumbs up for all your past help. Hope your changes and new adventures go well! Sorli...
    All the best!
    One of the truly great ones. Honored to know you!
    HardBeatz --

The help you've always provided to all the members here has made the job of moderating much easier. Good luck in your new position and don't be a stranger here.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Thanks for all your help, wish you the best in your new future!