Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    Not getting email attachments from webosnation this morning. Just wanted to call attemtion to it, see if its just me or the site...? They say they're being sent...
    Hi joedisaster,

Are you talking about when you click a link next to an image or file on the site - you aren't getting that item attached to the email that is sent to you?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi joedisaster,

Are you talking about when you click a link next to an image or file on the site - you aren't getting that item attached to the email that is sent to you?
    not getting an email at all even though I get the popup saying it was sent.
    test
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Same result here, pop up, but no email.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    tried again. No dice.
    I noticed this myself yesterday. I let our Admin know about it right away (I thought it was just happening to me at the time). Admin is aware and looking into it
    same result here....

sledge, your avatar is gonna cause a seizure for someone, just saying
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    It's gone.....just sayin'
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  10.    #10  
    Any luck with this? Am I the only one who uses this stuff anymore?
    I'll check for you. I know it had to be escalated up to the top dog who wrote the code.
  12.    #12  
    thank you.
    My test email attachment JUST came in.
  14.    #14  
    mine too, thanks very much. Its disheartening to me that I was the only one concerned about it, a year and a half ago there wouldve been a huge outcry. Guess I should be glad this site still has the activity it does have.
    Welp, they must be working on it as I just got the attachment I tried to send the other day.

@joedisaster - yeah, it's going to be very quiet around here until some actual news comes out, and until after Open webOS is fully released and starts getting worked with.
    That and I think it's not the most commonly used feature on the forum. ;-)