Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #1  
    How alive is webOS(Nation)?
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 05/02/2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Well, at least we don't need a defibrillator just yet.
    A graph would be pretty cool.
    I myself comes here maybe once a week, sometimes once every other week, before TP was canceled I was here 10 times a day.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    There is a cycle, it ramps up, get less and less active, but kind of cool that this forum still exists...
    I'm here multiple times a day, but I expect it will get busier in August. With a spike if 3.06 gets released. ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    geeksquadkid likes this.
    What's good about the current situation in that most of the trolls don't feel threatened any more and have disappeared.

Things should pick up in September.
    Rnp likes this.
    I still come here a few times a day...used to be here a few times an hr before ...dont know why I still come here...have moved on to a few android devices until finally settling on the RAZR maxx...outstanding phone but dying for the day i can dual boot to open webOS...still carry my pre2 with me everywhere "just in case " some crazy webosinternals hack gets released...still have my touch pad.

But sorely miss the activity on these forums. What a ride it has been...probably why I still come here.

I really hope there will be a resurrection.

Pre central...oops I mean webosnation...has a special place in my heart
    i'm sure they can make a graph with #currently active forum users over the course of time
    I think that they would rather just lump us in with the other WebOS Nations numbers. Just a small part of the 8,294,537 readers per month. (BTW I am probably 150 of those.)
    Still here :-)
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Still happily here too, folks. And will continue to be here regardless of what graphs, bean counters, experts and results of popularity contests say.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts
    I'm here at least once a day and I'm always up for a cool graph!
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Over the past week or 2 I've been checking in once or twice day. Love these forums also!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I was here ALL the time every day when I used my Pre Plus. Switched to Android but still peeked around in here. Just didnt have anything to contribute since I wasnt using webOS. But I got a TouchPad and now I'm back on here on a daily basis. And as far as how busy this forum is, its actually a lot busier than the other forums Im on over at XDA.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  15.    #15  
    Well, this thread is actually the hottest thread at the moment.
    That should give us an idea.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 05/06/2012 at 03:17 PM.
    I'm here several times throughout the day. I post probably 3 to 5 times a week...on average...but then 72ka's new version of Google Maps popped up and I'm a bit more active.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

i pop in quite a few times a day. Rarely ever posted but i love webOS and it's community. I just showed my Manager TTS this morning and got the same WHOA! reaction i always get when they first see TTS in action. Touchpad + Pre3 is awesome and so is webOS Nation.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    still here...
    "How alive is webOS(Nation)?"

super mega ultra alive!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Alive in the superunknown!
    First it steals your mind and then it steals your...soul !!!!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast