Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    I never come here anymore....but I was told my pre2 and touchpad hangs out here daily....

if you see them tell em I've been looking for them
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Alive in the superunknown!
    First it steals your mind and then it steals your...soul !!!!
    I had a funny feeling your last name was Cornell.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Like many others, I'm still hanging around...though much less often than in the past. I started in the early days right after Pre- came out on Sprint with dozens of check-ins a day. Now maybe once a day, or so. Never posted much but learned a ton from all the community here.

I REALLY miss the early PreCentral days with continuous anticipation of the next update, guesses of the upcoming new devices (yeah, we were SO wrong!) and all of us looking to use our Sprint Early Upgrades for the newest Palm form factor. Yeah, those were pretty cool times indeed.

I'm still carrying around my Pre+ as a back-up. I've bought and sold a Pre-, or two, and a couple of Pre 2's. Have a TP but not really into a tablet form factor as much as the phone. Not sure why. But sadly, my primary phone is now an Android. It just gets the job done, and very well. But the Pre was a good friend.

And yeah...this forum may not be as active as a couple years ago but it's still busier (and better!) than many.

I'll be here reading pretty much regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Alive in the superunknown!
    First it steals your mind and then it steals your...soul !!!!
    That's it, Soundgarden is what I'm playing while I'm doing my moving work./
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I'm still checking frequently each day, most days. Not as much to read these days, but I'm really too busy to be on here right now anyway.

Thanks to my Touchpad and my Pre2, I hardly ever turn on my laptop (well, my personal one that is ) I wish I could carry this Pre2 as my main phone, but I use my phone for work, and I can't give up my $0 line and give money to a competitor. I mostly use it on WiFi, and keep it on me for Keyring and Forums. I may reactivate my Pre for a while, or finally convert my Pre+ to Sprint. I'd convert the Pre2, but I'm not crazy about having to disassemble again if I need to swap phones in the future.
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 04/30/2012 at 08:56 PM.
    I still come here at least daily.

My preteen son, who has somehow become a webOS fanatic , comes here several times a day, and also does "research," looking through archived articles to find some new webOS tidbit to share.

I expect we will continue to be active here for some time to come. Just waiting to see what Open webOS looks like and what it can be ported to.
    I'm still here and check for new stories/posts at least twice a day. I don't comment a lot anymore because the Trolls seemed to have moved on. Most of my comments were just to debunk them anyway. I miss my Pre, but it was slowly dying. My TouchPad is going strong and is my go to device for most situations.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    We're in a lull. I'm here maybe once a day. There's really nothing to talk about so we just end up talking about any little thing that's webOS. Wait until Open webOS and you'll see traffic pick back up.
    I'm here once a day. Don't see why that wouldn't continue. Touchpad and veer working well. Hopefully the trolls will move on, and we can hang out and enjoy webOS.
    Used to check in at least once a day and will again, just been too busy lately.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Oh I definitely still check webOS Nation at least two to three times a day. I usually know that there won't be anything new but it always piques my interest and I go looking through other related topics. I come to the forums only about 2 times a week to look through some active topics and read through some new developments.

I got my FrankenPre2 on Sprint and my 32GB Touchpad sitting by my side daily though and as my good friend Charlton Heston once said, "From my cold, dead hands!"

I love this place.
    Still checking forums everyday for updates, new apps or tips. Occasional post here and there. Touchpad 4g is used daily for web browsing on the couch and pre3 is primary phone. Looking forward to what will be served out to us with OpenwebOS.

Traffic is not too bad I think considering 'dead' platform as some say. Not convinced yet.
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Here here! WebOS household in France with 2 Pre³s and a Veer (2 of those devices bought of user sanajay). Just bought a Mugen to extend one of the Pre's lives, but am wondering what to do when the Veer's non-replaceable battery starts to kick it...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Here here! WebOS household in France with 2 Pre³s and a Veer (2 of those devices bought of user sanajay). Just bought a Mugen to extend one of the Pre's lives, but am wondering what to do when the Veer's non-replaceable battery starts to kick it...
    You can replace a Veer battery with a bit of care. You need to find a replacement battery first of course.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Here still, check in about 2 times a week.. Still have my Palm Pre- on Sprint..and holding out till Samsung Galaxy S III comes out, then, I'm jumping for joy... I think. I'll probably miss many things but the hardware will rock. Maybe, I'll install WebOS on another partition, to keep up with any changes. I still have my TouchPad, though the HP Slate news may make me change in the future as I'll be hopefully be able to run the plugins on Outlook for work. The Touchpad does enough for home, but for work it is definitely lacking some productivity things, but it is great when traveling. I hope the best for WebOS but can't hold my breath that long.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Still here also. Have original Sprint Palm Pre & 2 TouchPads. Wish I could have purchased a Pre 3 that would have worked on Sprint. Will keep phone until it works no longer. My contract has expired and I was contacted about upgrading my phone and I told them I love my phone and the operating system it uses.

Can't wait to see what open source has in store and the day I can get webOS on a new phone as well as upgrading my TouchPads.
    I have a look around here, every couple of weeks or so
    Still checking the forums; though not daily. TP going strong. Just restarted using my laptop; but really use my TP daily for most things. My 11 y/o grandson loves to play games on it and then he's got it for 3-4 hours at a time. Graphics are great; games really come alive.
    Luv, luv WebOS. Easy to use. Tried to help a friend set up their IPAD. Wow, not as easy at TP! Had to go to the A-store for assistance.
    I'm still here - checking the site at least daily. Waiting (im)patiently for Open webOS.
    All kidding from me aside; I am in for the long haul.
    Have two Sprint Pre (-) which I donated to my daughter and son-in-law (who were using dumbphones).
    The wife has a Veer; I have a special webosinternals 8GB Att Pre3 and a backup UK Qwerty Pre 3;
    as well as two 16 GB wifi touchpads (one dualbooting).

If I find a touchpad go; I will "compete" to buy it! lol
    So yeah, I check in here from time to time!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast