Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By gizmo21
  1.    #1  
    I have no problem logging into the forums to read and post, but when I go to read articles, it shows that I'm no longer logged in. I go to log in so I can comment to an article (using the same id and password), and it doesn't recognize me. Any reason why?
    Please send me a PM or email (derek@webosnation.com) and I'll see if I can work this out for you...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Your comment has been queued for moderation by site administrators and will be published after approval.
    On main article about MeOrg! and it seems my first comments didnÄt get through the review: it was similar to this, what is so bad about it.

Well for this app, some reviewers have a different position:
    "...For my Springpad needs, MeOrg! does everything that I need and to be honest better than the official Springpad app on the iPad. If you use Springpad you need this application.
    Rating: 87%..."

MEORG! [TOUCHPAD] - REVIEW*(87%) - News and Reviews - InternetGumshoe

Btw. there is a 2.2.4 Browser Patch avail to add URLs directly to MeOrg:
    [Patch] Browser - Sharing Super Mix Patch [2.1.0]
    I missed this previously. One of the things I have noticed about front page, if you have changed your PW in the forums, you still must change on front page.

Hopefully Derek got the OP squared away, but just a tip for anyone having issues.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    gizmo, I forwarded your post to one of the front page admins.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    thx 4 forwarding. i did not change pw. perhaps some kind of doublepost put me in spam-bot category. well i some times post alot, but i swear i'm no droid
    Hi gizmo2,

The post looked like spam to our filters because of the link content, so it was caught up in the system. I've approved the post and it should be visible now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    thx 4 forwarding. i did not change pw. perhaps some kind of doublepost put me in spam-bot category. well i some times post alot, but i swear i'm no droid
    Sorry should have been more specific. The PW comment was for the original poster having problems logging in on the front page.

As HelloNNNewman said, your issue was the automatic filters catching the URL and making your post wait for approval. (that's what I thought it was, but wanted to confirm before saying that)
    thx guys some any people for just one post

should i use the < a > tags next time instead of plain pasting links to prevent this
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    thx guys some any people for just one post

should i use the < a > tags next time instead of plain pasting links to prevent this
    LOL, we work pretty good as a team around here.

As far as the tags, I don't know, we'll see if HelloNNNewman has any insight as he knows more about the front page stuff than I do.
    I think it was just because you posted more then one link in the post that caused it to look like spam. If it happens again, we will know for sure
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I think it was just because you posted more then one link in the post that caused it to look like spam. If it happens again, we will know for sure
    This happened to me on the Apollo article but I had just one link to the forums. Tried with <a> tag and without it on the next posts but I guess I was blacklisted and none of them got thru.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRn View Post
    This happened to me on the Apollo article but I had just one link to the forums. Tried with <a> tag and without it on the next posts but I guess I was blacklisted and none of them got thru.
    Unless you posted under a different name in that thread, there are no posts there from you. (I can see anything that was spam or deleted for any reason.) Was it a different thread?
    I'm stll having trouble posting in the articles section, ("post will be shown after it is approved", but never shows up).. I'll re-change the password tomorrow and see if that helps.
    You plug your phone in?
    just for info, again 2 comments queued for approval. one with <a href= ... one without any url.
    both in on this article: http://www.webosnation.com/add-compu...-launcher-icon

i guess i have a high rank in your junk-filter
    W00sh likes this.
    Well, dagnabbit. You really need to make your posts less spammy! (jk)

gizmo - send note to Derek (see post #2) and let him know what ALL of your posts are getting caught by the spam filter (even those without links). He should be able to simply add you to a 'white list' of some sort as that server is his puppy.

Thanks for letting us know!