1.    #1  
    Ignore this. I found it; if I edit the reply, then "Go Advanced" then I can change the subscription option; correct?

How do I subscribe to a thread after I reply to it? I know that for the future, I need to set my default so I get subscribed automatically. I have been using other forums for more than twelve years and I understand the basics. After replying to a thread, I noticed I am not subscribed. I do not see anything in the thread for subscribing, as does most forums provide. I edited my reply but I saw no way to subscribe there. I tried to find help information. I tried searching the forums for answers. I assume the answer is somewhere but I did not find it.
    Correct. You can also access the subscribe option with the Thread Tools menu at the top right of every thread.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Correct. You can also access the subscribe option with the Thread Tools menu at the top right of every thread.
    I don't know why I did not see the Thread Tools.