1.    #1  
    Hi,

On the old version of the mobile forums, if I had a new PM, it would display my user name at the top of the page in bold. It seems like something like that doesn't happen with the new version. Each time I go to the mobile forums, I have to open the User CP to see if I have any. Is this because the user name isn't displayed on the page any more or have I just missed a setting somewhere?

If it turns out that the mobile forums currently do _not_ have that feature any more, could it be considered to find some way to re-implement it?

Thanks,
    Panagiotis

Edit: after I posted this, I also noticed there's no way to subscribe to a thread on the mobile forums. I don't remember if the old version had this feature or not, but is there some way to subscribe (or some way that could be added) to threads on the mobile forums?
  2.    #2  
    Thanks for adding the PM links to the top of the mobile forums! It's even better than the old version by showing counts & letting you go right to Personal Messages - save a tap.

Are you able to work similar magic on subscribing to threads from the mobile forums? Thread tools are really the only functionality left missing for _me_.

Thanks again,
    Panagiotis