Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes
    Don't know how easy it is with the forum software, but it's easy to add padding to links to make them have a larger clickable area by applying a style to them. I did that on my own mobile site (in particular, arrows for prev/next page in a thread or search result, so basically the same thing).
    That sounds like a good idea, I imagine it'd work nicely if they made the box that contains the page number a link instead of just the number.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    This is subtle, but what's up with the "w" in Reviews in the menu bar? Up where it says Articles - Forum - Reviews - Accessory Store - etc. The w's baseline is much higher than the other characters, it makes it look like there is a gray element partially covering up the word (especially because of the shape of the "e" next to it).
  4.    #44  
    I don't know what you're seeing...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    test.bmp

win XP, firefox, hadn't noticed it til I just saw this post.

just checked, not doing it in advanced browser on TP
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 02/23/2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: more info
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Off Topic seems to have weaselled it's way back into New Posts??
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Off Topic seems to have weaselled it's way back into New Posts??
    Weasled? No. But yes, it is back.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    yes thanks Derek for bringing off topic back lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    HelloNNNewman and fxspec06 like this.
    oh BTW (since I haven't posted in here) I'd just like to share that I love the new changes. Not sure if anyone else likes them, but at least one person does!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Looks like I will have to revert to a customised New List then. :-)

EDIT: Maybe not! Exclude doesn't seem to work anymore. Oh well, if there's only a couple of posts a day, I guess that I can ignore them.
    Last edited by johncc; 02/23/2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Where is that SLAP button when I need it?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    YES BECAUSE I WOULD SURELY LIKE TO SLAP You RIGHT NOW !!!! HA ! Lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    test.bmp

win XP, firefox, hadn't noticed it til I just saw this post.

just checked, not doing it in advanced browser on TP
    Yes, that's how it looks for me as well, also Win XP and FF (10, 11). I tried it in IE 8 and it looks the same.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are you sure I'm the best person to slap?
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    It would be nice if Recent Posts would stay collapsed. I collapsed some of the other forum groups, which cleans up the page a bit, and that gets remembered, but Recent Posts is always open again when I return.
    Are you sure I'm the best person to slap?
    If you made the decision, then yes.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    I have a relatively small quibble when viewing Forums on my TP: when I've loaded a list-of-threads page, I usually touch on the new post icon to the left of the thread title. However, the spacing places it so that I usually get the member page of the OP, unless I scroll up just a tad. I suspect that this relates to the page content in relation to the touchscreen's "grid". With the blank space available at the top of the page, I suggest moving everything up a little (about 1line?), as this may help.
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Bump - curious if anyone else had noticed this??
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    I have a relatively small quibble when viewing Forums on my TP: when I've loaded a list-of-threads page, I usually touch on the new post icon to the left of the thread title. However, the spacing places it so that I usually get the member page of the OP, unless I scroll up just a tad. I suspect that this relates to the page content in relation to the touchscreen's "grid". With the blank space available at the top of the page, I suggest moving everything up a little (about 1line?), as this may help.
    You are not alone. I posted this on 12th February
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    With all of the reorganisation, the 'next new post' button (down arrow) at the left of each thread title is still too small. I am forever selecting the user name and hence their profile.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I continue to have this issue as well....and on a number of computers.

Happening now on a winxp computer in Firefox 3.6.28.

Also not working are the linkback, search, thread tools, display mode and rate thread buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Page Navigation on top a thread is not clickable on my Firefox 3.6.26 (yes i know it's old) but perhaps it is for others too.
    The bottom Navigation works though.

top code:

the bottom code that works:

There is not much difference, only the id="pagenav.66" to id="pagenav.315"
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123