Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johncc
  1.    #1  
    Where did webOS Nation go? I try to look at the page and get "you can't access here". Tried TP, Firefox, chrome, and win explorer 9.
    What did you do?
    Similar experience - the Top Level Domain has a most unwelcoming message. I got to the forums through the deep link on Google.
    Lets hope it’s just a bug!
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Same with apps or browsers.
    Apps go to everything but the home page.
    Weird, I have no problem accessing www.webosnation.com from either my desktop or my Touchpad.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  7.    #7  
    Phew.... Fixed. I need my webOS news fix.
    webOS Nation was having site issues. If you're on Twitter, you should probably follow them (@webOSNation) since they'll post on there if there are site issues.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I don't use Twitter. Any alternatives?
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Wait for them to fix it. It didn't take that long.

Definitely not enough of an issue to start using Twitter, which is rarely worth the amount of distraction it provides, IMHO.
    Twitter is awesome for keeping up with developers. Pretty much everyone I follow is into tech, and a vast majority of that tech is somewhat webOS related.

Honestly easier than trying to keep up with forums. Following webOS Internals and Jay Canuck is extremely helpful.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I am relieved that the question was not as I first read it!
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    You can access twitter accounts on an ad-hoc basis from your browser. Just insert the appropriate username into the URL. To look at webosinternals on twitter use...

webosinternals on Twitter
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Twitter is awesome for keeping up with developers. Pretty much everyone I follow is into tech, and a vast majority of that tech is somewhat webOS related.

Honestly easier than trying to keep up with forums. Following webOS Internals and Jay Canuck is extremely helpful.
    It's fascinating stuff. I never got an account, but keep Jay's twitter and a few others bookmarked. It's wild watching the development of stuff. Nothing funner than observing the guys in the trenches figuring out things.
    You plug your phone in?
    Sorry for the downtime folks. We're working to make some upgrades in the back end and apparently bumped a cable somewhere. Virtually speaking.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    derek while you guys are at it- please please please make the default font bigger on the mobile websiite site. Its unbearable to read in portrait mode on a pre plus/pre2. Since the recent website upgrade I visit it less often
    Yes it is working nice in my system.
    Derek is screwing around with the matrix again.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.