1.    #1  
    Login via pre2 on m.webosnation shows file not found:

Not found
    The requested URL /login_submit was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at m.webosnation.com Port 80
  2.    #2  
    is it only me having Login Problems with webos devices (pre2/pre3). I cleared cache/ cookies but nothing helps on both 2.2.4 devices.

it even always redirects to m.webosnation.com when i select 'full site' or enter www.webosnation.com.

can anybody a least tell me that is not my devices fault.

btw. forum login works like a charm even after clearing cookies... login works again.
    I'm having the same problem. I'm on a Sprint Pre 2 running 2.2.4.
  4.    #4  
    thx so we are two and on both sides of the atlantic.
    when the forums aren't displaying correctly, I click the logo at the top and go to the main blog page. From there I click on the forum link and it brings me to a properly displayed mobile site.
  6.    #6  
    It's not about the forums, they are working good. It's about the newssite m.webosnation.com where i can't login from my webos device for commenting frontpage articles.
  7.    #7  
    so is really no one complaining about this problem on webOS 2.x? It's now way over a month no commenting on front page articles is possible with phones cause m.webosnation.com can't find files on the ubuntu apache server:

404 Not Found - http://m.webosnation.com/login_submit

Not Found

The requested URL /login_submit was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu) Server at m.webosnation.com Port 80
    Last edited by gizmo21; 02/08/2012 at 09:32 AM.
  8.    #8  
    btw i just registered AND login sucessfully in at the wp central mobile site with the same webos device. Ironically it had 'step back' as captcha

http://m.wpcentral.com/windows-phone...#comment-81164

Admin please just ask for some help at the wp central, or are you the same and just not so webosy those days.
    the same thing is happening for me. I'm on a Pre3 2.2.4
    We're upgrading our back-end system tonight, hopefully this will help address a multitude of issues many have been experiencing.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  11.    #11  
    Thx a lot to the whole team. Log in to frontpage worked like it was never a problem

Sorry for bugging so much, a comment that you were working on it, would have been enough.

Finally i can comment with my phones again.