Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Any idea when the WebOSnation will be available on Tapatalk?
  2. #2  
    can't login to the forums via tapatalk ...
  3. #3  
    why did my thread get moved to pre3 instead of Staying in SITE FEEDBACK where it BELONGS!!!!
  4. #4  
    must be a new mod or something ... smh
  5. #5  
    Whoa... take it easy there sketch... I did it by accident when I merged these threads. My browser locked up in the middle of the process and got a bit wonky.

    Oh yeah... <threads merged>
    sketch42 likes this.
  6. wildblue's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #6  
    Any ETA for operational Tapatalk plugin for the new forums?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Whoa... take it easy there sketch... I did it by accident when I merged these threads. My browser locked up in the middle of the process and got a bit wonky.

    Oh yeah... <threads merged>
    I was just messing w you ... Lol :-P I love you guys you know that
  8. #8  
    LOL I believe Kevin said in the front page comments that they are making some big changes behind the scenes that I believe will start Monday.

    Here's part of his comment:
    As Derek mentioned, we were just a few weeks away from re-launching the site with the new domain and whole new CMS on the front end here and new look.

    Following yesterday's news, we figured we should get the new domain announced now on the existing site template.

    We'll do more pruning on existing "PreCentral" blocks, etc. that are up on the site come Monday, but in the meantime a little overlap between PreCentral.net and webOSnation.com isn't a bad thing - it'll give visitors a chance to make the connection as we phase out PreCentral and bring in webOSnation. It's a bit "messy" right now.. but that's ok... it's gotta get a little messy before it gets cleaned up!
    So, things may be a bit glitchy for a couple of days. I'll let Cory and them know about this thread though so they can take a look.
  9. #9  
    Tapatalk should be working now. If it isn't please let me know.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory Streater View Post
    Tapatalk should be working now. If it isn't please let me know.
    I got it to work now. What I did was delete precentral from my list, then I had to search for "webosnation" without spaces to find it. Logged in and all is well now.
  11. #11  
    Glad I ran across this thread. I thought I had been banned. :-P

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  12.    #12  
    Hot diggity

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL I believe Kevin said in the front page comments that they are making some big changes behind the scenes that I believe will start Monday.

    Here's part of his comment:
    So, things may be a bit glitchy for a couple of days. I'll let Cory and them know about this thread though so they can take a look.
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay goooooooooo NNNewman!!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  14. #14  
    Anyone know how I edit the name and description on the launch page of the Forums App for the new forum link as of right now it shows a website address and loads of text as a description, thanks!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by leobloom View Post
    Anyone know how I edit the name and description on the launch page of the Forums App for the new forum link as of right now it shows a website address and loads of text as a description, thanks!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    As far as I know you can only do that in communitites for the Touchpad

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  16. #16  
    Any update for those of us who miss using Tapatalk to read the forums,
  17. #17  
    Both the app "Forums" for phones works fine to access the site, as well as Communities for the TouchPad .

    You just need to search for webos nation

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Posting Permissions