Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    It would make navigation a lot easier. If there's not enough room for it, eliminate the calendar link.It doesn't appear calendar is being used.
    Navbar Forumjump- Adds a DHTML "Forum Jump" menu to your Navbar - vBulletin.org Forum

I have deployed it on several vBvBvB $forums$.

See it in action: the Fashion Spot , Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

If you want to use it I have attached a version that will satisfy all dependencies for vBulletin 3.6.8 through 3.8.7. All you have to do is import the product xml and configure the settings.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_B View Post
    It would make navigation a lot easier. If there's not enough room for it, eliminate the calendar link.It doesn't appear calendar is being used.
    Navbar Forumjump- Adds a DHTML "Forum Jump" menu to your Navbar - vBulletin.org Forum

I have deployed it on several vBvBvB $forums$.

See it in action: the Fashion Spot , Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

If you want to use it I have attached a version that will satisfy all dependencies for vBulletin 3.6.8 through 3.8.7. All you have to do is import the product xml and configure the settings.
    Hi Joe,

Great suggestion.

Unfortunately the developer has marked it as unsupported, hasn't logged in since 2007, wrote it for 3.6, and the last several posts in that thread are reported issues.

I'll take a look at the code and see if we can use it.