1.    #1  
    I am curious... why is it that every device I use to connect to your site,forums,downloads, etc. can remember my login details without issue, for days, even weeks at a time, EXCEPT the very WebOS devices I am on here to share and learn about? If it's my phone, tablet (or even if not), why not do a little work to help this issue out? (I remember having issues on my Treo with, you guessed it, TreoCentral) Thanks for being out here for us.
    i don't seem to have problems with that, are you sure you're clicking the Remember checkboxes when they come up? and do you maybe have something else clearing out your cookies somehow?
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3.    #3  
    Yes and usually 4-5 logins before it sends me to the right page. OK clicking the email just now worked, first thanks!
    try refreshing the browser when it does that. There is a webos bug, and refreshing the browser usually recognizes you are already logged in.
    I never noticed the caching problem on my phones, but it is bad on the touchpad.
    bad on the pre3, as well.