Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    I'm sure the Precentral forum used to show up as a mobile-formatted version on my Pre 3, but now it doesn't. The main website still looks normal as m.precentral.net, what can I do to get the mobile forums back?

ps. I'm sure this change happened after I installed, then uninstalled the 'Increase minimum font size 16' patch....
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Look lower left of the browser page, there is a drop down selection box, pick the mobile version.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    <threads merged>
    Well I'll be darned! The new forum style has magically appeared today! I like it a lot.
    thx newman letting the right people know. m.forums.precentral.net now works for me.
    Much better now, better spacing overall
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I'm sorry, that font size in portrait is a least a couple of sizes smaller than the minimum for comfortable reading. Why? I don't mind scrolling a little more.
    Maybe its the font itself, I don't know. But I have the forums app and mobile forums loaded up and switching between them. Forums app is acceptable, while this new format is not too reader friendly.
    Really like the new format. Very readable and easy to use. Button spacing, colours etc heading in the right direction
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Really like the new format. Very readable and easy to use. Button spacing, colours etc heading in the right direction
    Easy to read? I have now switched to forums by tapatalk. Much better experience.
  11.    #51  
    The recent update is largely good - especially the better spacing of the page buttons so you actually only hit one & the one you want. I wish the Log Off and Full Desktop buttons were more isolated though. It's easy to accidentally hit them. Like others have said, if the font were a bit larger it would be easier to read. Maybe a selector for font size like some other forums have - small, medium, & large. For those of us with older eyes, this would be a big help

Thanks for listening to the feedback here & making changes!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123