1.    #1  
    The "remember me" check box at login seems to not work on the TP browser. I am constantly being logged out and it doesn't remember my login name or even that the box is supposed to be checked. Any ideas to fix this?
    Patches from Maverickz:
    Various Virtual KB Patches with WORKING ARROW KEYS - Updated for 3.0.5
    CALENDAR PATCHES - ChooseYourSnooze and SetWeekView8am - Updated for 3.0.5

I also take custom kb layout requests.

2.    #2  
    It has been 5 minutes since my OP and the site has already made me log in again. I did nit close the browser in between either. I went back to the home read a couple of different posts and refreshed....to find I had been logged back out.
    Patches from Maverickz:

3.    #3  
    No one else has this problem or any ideas for a solution?
    Patches from Maverickz:

It happens to me from time to time, but I haven't found a fix for it yet. It usually just stops doing it after awhile.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    it's a bug. When it happens, refresh your browser and everything will still be logged in.

it happens when you visit other sites and return here. I see it happen occaisionally on other sites, and refreshing the browser usually solves it.
    I can actually say I don't think this has ever happened to me in stock or advanced browser. Since July I have been logged in here, since start of football season, 2 nfl.com leagues and an espn league... never had to reenter my PW.

Any chance anyone having this issue is running the web browser cache "fix"?

Maybe my browsing habits are just different...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I can actually say I don't think this has ever happened to me in stock or advanced browser. Since July I have been logged in here, since start of football season, 2 nfl.com leagues and an espn league... never had to reenter my PW.

Any chance anyone having this issue is running the web browser cache "fix"?

Maybe my browsing habits are just different...
    I am running the stock browser with no patches of any kind to the browser. Would the cache fix help this? it seems like a cookie issue. Either cookies being deleted when they shouldn't or expiring way too soon. The date/time on my TP is correct so that is not causing the cookies to expire based on that.
    Patches from Maverickz:

I don't have the cache fix, if refresh fixes it than the cache hack might. Personally never saw the need for the chache thing.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...