1.    #1  
    Is there a way to import pictures into my signature? I have uploaded one but it doesn't appear. Do I have to use some tags to get it to appear?
    Pre 3 & TouchPad. Flying in the face of the jesusPhone!
    Hi snorri788,

There may be a post count limit as to posting an image in your signature. I checked the server side and your image is there, but it simply may not show until you hit a certain number of posts (100?). I'll have to check and see if there is a limiter setting for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snorri788 View Post
    Is there a way to import pictures into my signature? I have uploaded one but it doesn't appear. Do I have to use some tags to get it to appear?
    After you upload your signature picture, ensure that you include these tags in the 'Edit Signature' box:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will also see a 'Insert Signature Picture' link right next to the image that you uploaded. You can click on that too and it does the same.

It isn't intuitive enough to understand at first glance I guess. I too was confused for a few days, before I sorted it out.
    Thanks Sara... I totally glanced over the sig line and didn't notice those tags weren't there. Nice catch!