Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Touchpaddle
  • 1 Post By blinktreo
  1.    #1  

Welcome, Touchpaddle.
    You last visited: 12/31/1969 at 11:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Above is what I'm seeing on the top right hand corner when I'm logged in. Please see screenshot at the bottom of this post.

I must be getting old, because I completely forgot that I visited this website over 40 years ago. I just checked my Google Calendar using my Touchpad. No events listed for 1969, so I must have partied really hard back then and forgot everything.

Not sure what to say, but I guess it's good to be back after all these years!!!???

Does that make me a founding member or something? Is there a free T-shirt or free app promo code for being a really old member?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So you fixed the flux capacitor then!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So you fixed the flux capacitor then!
    No, I went back to HP in 1969 and they had a firesale on flux capacitors for $99 each.
    Apparently they decided to get out of the flux capacitor business.
    sledge007 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpaddle View Post

Welcome, Touchpaddle.
    You last visited: 12/31/1969 at 11:00 PM
    Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0.

Above is what I'm seeing on the top right hand corner when I'm logged in. Please see screenshot at the bottom of this post.

I must be getting old, because I completely forgot that I visited this website over 40 years ago. I just checked my Google Calendar using my Touchpad. No events listed for 1969, so I must have partied really hard back then and forgot everything.

Not sure what to say, but I guess it's good to be back after all these years!!!???

Does that make me a founding member or something? Is there a free T-shirt or free app promo code for being a really old member?
    Isn't that when they first announced the Pre3 was coming out?
    sledge007 likes this.
    When I first joined I got the same date. It went away a day or so later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew025 View Post
    When I first joined I got the same date. It went away a day or so later.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I wonder why the administrator/webmaster of this website specifically chose 12/31/1969.
    Al Gore hasn't even invented the internet in 1969.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Per tech hubbie... That is one of UNIX's defaults.