Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By phillyeagles36
  • 1 Post By Syndil
  1.    #1  
    I just joined this site about 2 weeks or so ago, made up my own password and all. However under my user profile it says I have 46 post and joined in 2000, has website info of who knows? Said I was an engineer designer from tennesee (info I just deleted). Email address is not mine. Obviously I have another users user name. I don't think Precentral is purging their user database.
  2.    #2  
    and in case you are wondering, tvc15 is an old David Bowie song lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tvc15 View Post
    I just joined this site about 2 weeks or so ago, made up my own password and all. However under my user profile it says I have 46 post and joined in 2000, has website info of who knows? Said I was an engineer designer from tennesee (info I just deleted). Email address is not mine. Obviously I have another users user name. I don't think Precentral is purging their user database.
    That's weird but funny lol. Plus, now you are automatically not a noob I don't know how that could happen but welcome to precentral.
    bluenote likes this.
    I reported this to management so they can investigate. What happens when you log in from a different PC?
    Hi tvc15, it looks like that name was a name that joined in 2000 and posted in the PalmOS forums. If this wasn't you, the system allowed you to create an account using the same name.

We may have to have you choose a new name to fix the issue.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/10/2011 at 04:45 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi tvc15, it looks like that name was a name that joined in 2000 and posted in the PalmOS forums. If this wasn't you, the system allowed you to create an account using the same name.

We may have to have you choose a new name to fix the issue.
    Thats fine. If you want you can just delete the account and I'll resign up with another user name. I'll be a noob alll over again lol.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I seem to have a similar issue. However, I have only inherited 3 posts from the previous owner, so I might just keep the name.
    No one can tell you who you are. Only you can decide who you want to be.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    phillyeagles36 likes this.