1.    #1  
    For some reason I cant log into this website (Forums.precentral.net) and post on the message board... As soon as I log in, it welcomes me and when I go to post, it goes back to the log on screen.

I have cookies allowed...

Anyone else have this problem.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/07/2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Fixed Typo in title
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Most of my posts have come from my TP! Ironically enough, this post is from my computer.
    I have this exact problem with the howardforums.com site. Don't think I have run into it here yet though.
    I had trouble with this forum and another forum. It wouldn't keep me logged in while browsing the forum or trying to leave a comment.
    So I just forgot about it and closed the browser... now a couple days later it just magically works and keeps me logged in. No idea why
    Quote Originally Posted by plasticslug View Post
    For some reason I cant log into this website (Forums.precentral.net) and post on the message board... As soon as I log in, it welcomes me and when I go to post, it goes back to the log on screen.

I have cookies allowed...

Anyone else have this problem.
    I think that might be just a page-redirect issue. I've seen that behavior before, but when I click on the "New Posts" link in the black bar below your username (to look at the newest post, not to create a new post) it shows that I am logged in and I can post/reply to messages just fine.
    Testing.yep I can log in and comment. :-)
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oklanole View Post
    Most of my posts have come from my TP! Ironically enough, this post is from my computer.
    Left the desktop for the TP and I can post.
  8. chi
    I'm logged in and commenting from my TP. I am the ,
    man!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I have the same problem. Here's how to work around it. Log in as normal. For me the page refreshes and shows me as not logged in with prompts to enter name and password again. If I then tap refresh on the page it then shows me correctly logged in. Hope this helps others.
    testing to see if I can post from my touchpad

edit.....yes I can. I guess I have been quite a lurker.
    its a problem with the cache. When you log in it redirects you to a cached copy of the page which shows you as logged out even after you log in. The solution? Clear your browser cache lol. I know, its a dumb bug, I assume it'll be fixed in a forthcoming update.
  12.    #12  
    hmm.... Must of been the order of how it was doing it... Logged in right now and typing this on my touchpad (on my new wireless keyboard, works great btw)
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    Yep, no issues here.

Sent from my HP Touchpad using Advanced browser.