Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jake_M
  1.    #1  
    I know it's a bit soon but if and when the Android port happens (or sooner), I would like to suggest a separate forum for its discussion.

There are bound to be a lot of bugs and questions regarding the port(s) and it would nice to keep those issues separate from webOS Touchpad discussions.

Thanks!
    I completely agree.
    good suggestion. I will pass it on to the administrators!
    This is a webOS forum. Not an Android forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    fxspec06 likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    This is a webOS forum. Not an Android forum.
    Agreed but the plethora of posting has already started. Since we can't really stop it, we have work with it.
    Well, if there is no Android forums, maybe ok... but the Android Central is the right place for this.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Yes, this is a webOS forum, but the dual-boot project is something that is a popular topic now. It will be up to the higher-ups to decide Thanks
    This should be just a subforum of "webOS developer forums".
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    HN,

If there is no other forum about Android, ok... but the Android Central have more with this project than PreCentral. If somebody gonna search for this idea, I believe that go to A|C before come here...

Nothing against nobody, but this forum have the SO - webOS - as focus, not the hardware or other SO...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)