Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Same here, had to click Log In this morning on the computer, cannot log in on my Pre 3 in the browser, "click here if browser does not redirect you" and it takes me back to the same page with the prompt to log in.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    New code was pushed out this afternoon, addresses some more cookie issues. Please let me know how it works after your next login.
    Looks like this update has fixed my problem (using Chrome on winXP), the session now stays logged in as I navigate the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Same here, had to click Log In this morning on the computer, cannot log in on my Pre 3 in the browser, "click here if browser does not redirect you" and it takes me back to the same page with the prompt to log in.
    The web site is working on my PC, still not working on my Pre 3.....
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    The web site is working on my PC, still not working on my Pre 3.....
    Same problem with my Pre 3.
    I think the forum now stays logged in, but haven't tried the mobile version yet.
    I still can't log in on my Pre 3, but I have discovered that I can go to the front page on the full-site and login there on the Pre 3. I can then go to the forums and the login is maintained.

Fixing this needs to be a priority. It's a bit poor to not be able to login to WebOS Nation on a webOS device.
    In the next day or so we are going to remove the login boxes on the mobile template, and put a proper link to the new login area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Adolfsson View Post
    In the next day or so we are going to remove the login boxes on the mobile template, and put a proper link to the new login area.
    The login problems in this aging Internte Explorer 8 are gone!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    I can't log into the forums at all from my FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I can't log into the forums at all from my FrankenPre2
    Try logging in on the "Desktop Version".
    hhm remove cookies and login in desktop version seems to work with Pre 2.2.4 browser.

[update]
    Now switched to mobile and still am locked in

[update]
    starting unofficial webosnation app kicked me out again

ok at least one way on phone to post
    Last edited by gizmo21; 11/19/2012 at 05:37 PM.
    Still same experience with the Pre 3, can't login. I understand we are the runt of the litter, but can we get some help?! Please?
    Still same experience with the Pre 3, can't login. I understand we are the runt of the litter, but can we get some help?! Please?
    Added the new log in links in the mobile template, try now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Adolfsson View Post
    Added the new log in links in the mobile template, try now.
    Seems to be working, but I just saw something interesting. I just hit the homepage and I purposely just clicked the forum link without logging in to see the link on the forum page. When I did, I was logged in automatically. I logged out and the link was there in the header. I was able to click it and log in.

One thing though - we need a more mobile-friendly version of the log-in page. If there already is one, the link needs to be updated.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    It seems to be working on my FrankenPre2 (2.2.4) now; just hit the Forums link from webOSNation home page (on which I had previously logged in), and I went to the Forums home page logged in. For grins (& with some trepidation), I logged out of webOS home page. Hit the Forums link, saw the "Login" link. I tapped on that and, voila!, was immediately logged in.

Thanks!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I assume you got the giant desktop login page too?
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    This was all in mobile format . . .
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    You got a mobile login page? Maybe I need to clear my cache and try again.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Ah, I misunderstood. Yeah, I got that new login page that I had to zoom in on some. Not great, but fairly functional.

BTW, there are still some weird browser issues with the 2.2.4 version involving those kinds of buttons - they are black and it's hard to read any text on them. Like on my Wells Fargo app that's still broken since 2.2.4.
    I booted up my Pre Plus on 2.1, and I can't access the login page from it. I'll email myself the screenshot. It displays "Error loading page [2077]" trying to open https://passport.mobilenations.com/?u=[really huge user token] (note it also fails if you just try to go directly to passport.mobilenations.com). Is anyone else on 2.1 experiencing this?
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/21/2012 at 01:16 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast