Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By r-nice
  • 2 Post By Gunnyman
  • 1 Post By bevcraw
  1.    #1  
    Far too many people who didn't care about WebOS for the past two years, jumped all over the Touchpad as soon as it fire-saled. Now people who paid the discounted price, are looking for huge profits on even their open boxed items. I believe the fire sale pricing should be enforced in the marketplace.

I suggest a forum determined cap be placed on Touchpads (for instance, $130 shipped for 16gb and $170 for 32gb) and that any posts with higher prices be deleted.

I hope the moderators are reading this. Thank you.
    "If you can't view and manage multiple apps, via multiple open windows, side-by-side, it's not multi-tasking, PERIOD." - Me
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    That's not really their job.
    bevcraw likes this.
    The free market will determine what these things sell for. If someone wants to pay the asking price, then it isn't too high.
    nemo and beardedspoooon like this.
    $149.99 + $12 taxes + $20 shipping = $182

and you want a price cap at $170 for 32gb?

really?

only thing moderators should do is ban you for this thread
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Let market to self-regulate. I always wanted a WebOS but couldn't spare $500 for the device. Now I just paid $210 for the Touchpad off the ebay($235 shipped, -10% pay later offer, + $4 in ebay bucks). I think it's worth it and saves you a lot of time and frustration(2 bestbuy orders and 1 onsale order were cancelled on me)
    When I bought my Maemo-linux powered N900, its future was doomed.
    When I bought my WebOS powered Touchpad, its future was uncertain.
    IAmA multitasking necrophile!
    The forum guidelines required that anyone posting to sell or trade in the Marketplace must have at least 50 posts. This will eliminate some people from buying a discounted TouchPad and immediately trying to sell it in the Marketplace.

Otherwise, it is pretty much a free market situation, willing buyers, willing sellers, etc.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.