Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I can't seam to be able to stay logged into precentral. ( btw any see what the auto correct on the to changes precentral to?? Hehe) not only does it not keep me logged in, but when I try to log on it goes to the " thank you for logging in please wait to be transfered..." and then when I get back to the forum page I am not logged in. I have to wait like 5 minutes and refresh and even the I have to click on my logging name and check something in my profile otherwise it tells me I am not logged in.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had same issue. All you have to do is click on the menu tree toward top to get back to the thread list. Once you are there you will see your log-in name at top. Now I just stay logged in.
    I had issues creating an account for the site. Wouldn't send me any emails to confirm my address. Took 3 days. Finally got the email this morning.
    Global Posts
    424 Global Posts
    I will try next time. But the browser used to keep me logged in even after rebooting or closing out. I have tried to check the keep me logged in and every time I go out and back its logged me out.
    I have noticed a similar issue. I login, yet when I get to the forums, it doesn't say that I am logged in. What's odd is that if I select a topic then it show me as logged in. What's annoying is that the "view first unread" button doesn't take me to the right message or even the page where I left off. Very annoying to have to constantly find my place. This is using the touchpad browser.

BTW it also says that I last visited the forum in 1969. Kind of hard to do since I wasn't even born yet.
    Last edited by Magic Rat; 08/31/2011 at 01:53 AM.