Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #1  
    For all the old-timers, all the people signed up before, lets say 2011, can we get a badge that says "Legendary" or something along that line? It would be awesome, kind of a parting gift (not that we're going anywhere)
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  2. AZ8
    Its amazing what HP has done to this forum. LOL

It almost has the appearance of QVC!!
    Soorma and fxspec06 like this.
    I think that's what post counts, thanks counts, and those little phone icons are for.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think that's what post counts, thanks counts, and those little phone icons are for.
    Some of us lurk a whole lot. You should have said that's what join date is for.
    retroblu likes this.
    Can we get a separate forum for sales and people searching and such? it's getting crowded up in here.
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybirdman View Post
    Can we get a separate forum for sales and people searching and such? it's getting crowded up in here.
    That's a great idea!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

marketplace?
    sledge007 likes this.
    I like turtles...
    marketplace?
    Yeah, but I don't want anyone to have to move all those post.
    The sales posts will die down eventually... HP doesn't have that many TouchPads lying around.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I like turtles...
    You and Shane.
    Yeah, but I don't want anyone to have to move all those post.

I get paid big money to do all that moving. Oh, wait...
    I am wondering when they are going to start with the 64 gig ones and did they produce any Opal?
    just wait till this coming weekend when everyone get there touchpad. sux to see this site get all crazy by all these webOS haters damn you hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soorma View Post
    For all the old-timers, all the people signed up before, lets say 2011, can we get a badge that says "Legendary" or something along that line? It would be awesome, kind of a parting gift (not that we're going anywhere)
    Before 2011??? <g>

Heck, I was an old-timer back when this was TreoCentral. In fact, just realized I've been registered as a member longer than Derek!
    I agree that since the join date is there, people can look there.

<----- 12 years? Yikes.
    I get paid big money to do all that moving. Oh, wait...
    Lol I was about to say... I used to be an Admin at hondacivicforum.com and I got paid top dollar which was aprox. $0.00.

It did have its perks though.
    The mighty User Number 1 hath spoken.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Old timers rule (where is dutchtrumpet, insertion, etc)
    LOL... I'm thinking more along the lines of military badges. Special colors for surviving the Great Wait of 1.4. Then the Battle of the Anxieties waiting for 1.4.5... the Battle of "WW2c" (When will 2.0 come?). All the way up to Armageddon HP (2001).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast