Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rsanchez1
  1.    #1  
    I'm not vindictive or anything... but why the heck are we sporting HP Blue on P|C when they have shown Zero loyalty and pretty lousy future-vision regarding the technology we have all adopted and embraced so ardently?

Oh, and by the way, while I had planned on upgrading our comapny's servers from G5 to G7 Proliant boxes, I'd be quite the ***** to do that now, wouldn't I.

Bravo, HP... I used to be a fan of your server-class hardware, but the vague, unformed swill spewing forth over the past couple of days has not only disavowed me from all current WebOS devices, but chased me back to Dell for servers and infrastructure.

I'm wondering how many US-based jobs this is going to cost the economy?

I call on all other Small/Medium business owners, corporate COO's & CIO's to make it felt that this has IMMEDIATE effect on current revenue streams, stock values, etc.

GLTA

russ
    I was thinking about this yesterday. I think black would be more appropriate.
    I like green.
    phillyeagles36 likes this.
    I like blue better than green, but I feel we should go back to green.
    +1 no more HP blue!
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
    +1
    whats the palm color
    <<threads merged>> I believe the blue was temporary.. perhaps this all will shorten that period.
    cardinal red.
    I see pandas.
    Palm orange of course
    please go back to green or orange
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I like green.
    +1
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Wallpaper Switcharoo app solves that, then the touchpad glass theme to see the wallpaper through the menus.