1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Now is as good a time as any to express appreciation for your favorite posters. Doesn't have to be someone you agreed with, it should be someone who informed you, made you think, encouraged you, or otherwise made the journey here worthwhile.

I'll start with a few:

ILoveDessert - the man who brought the news relentlessly.

Micah512 - Hardly ever agreed with him, but generally came with cogent arguments as compared to some who just griped and didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Rlee - The voice of reason. What happened to you dude? Long time - little see.

Cantaffordit - Loved the passion. Will we have a place to use it anytime soon?

Hardbeatz - kept coming back for more and I know it had to be hard to be positive in the face of what has been going on...

TheSoftwareDiva - Criticism was fair when offered, and a person who expressed high principles regarding industry conduct.

Probably forgot a few, I'll modify and add them as I get time. Who are some of yours?
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    thanks to everyone even the trolls!!...precentral was a really fun place to hang out and talk tech!
    I would never admit it but micah512 and nappy have had great analysis and interesting things to say time and again.

Finngirl always brings her A game.

I really liked Wellwellwell's take on comparative OS analysis.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    Last edited by foosball; 08/18/2011 at 05:28 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    I would never admit it but micah512 and nappy have had great analysis and interesting things to say time and again.

Finngirl always brings her A game.

I really liked Wellwellwell's take on comparative OS analysis.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    I'd say 3 out of four to that one. Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    thanks to everyone even the trolls!!...precentral was a really fun place to hang out and talk tech!
    To the trolls? Really? I know we all took a punch in the head from HP, but seriously...