View Poll Results: How satisfied are you here @ Pre|Central?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Satisfied

30 40.00%
  • Neutral

18 24.00%
  • Unsatisfied

27 36.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree90Likes
    meh I will not worry until I see software development stopped and people getting laid off.

so yeah really hoping I don't see that happen, and at least right now, don't think I will. If HP is really turning to software, this all makes sense.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    @oldskoolvwlover: The mods have brought that issue up a few times and there is a fix coming. The front page and the forums are different servers, but we should have that handled soon
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    @oldskoolvwlover: The mods have brought that issue up a few times and there is a fix coming. The front page and the forums are different servers, but we should have that handled soon
    Awesome, thanks for the reply.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I can't express how incensed I am at the people replying to my comments right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I can't express how incensed I am at the people replying to my comments right now...
    Which comments? If any are out of line, please hit the report button.
    Unfortunately these are the comments on the front-page article, and those only have thumbs up, thumbs down, and spam buttons AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK.
    Yeah the front page is ugly right now.
    Unfortunately, the mods don't have access to the front page comments.
    There's trolling, and there's just flat out being an a**hole, or evil, or both.

Really hate whoever is calling themselves "checkmate" in the comments right now. I guess you'll do anything when you can hide behind a computer screen.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123