Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By redmist
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Typically this is how thread goes....

"Hey, I just spoke to XXXXX at YYYYY and they said the HP ZZZZZ wont be out for another nnnnn weeks"

"That makes me soooooooo flippin mad at HP, let down again. HP sucks"

"Stuff it, this is the last straw, HP can suck my rooster, I'm getting an Android"

It's all rumour mongering, but it causes at lot of negativity because people are quick to assume this is fact.

Putting these threads in their own forum, or mods moving them, would cause them to be taken a little less seriously and harmony would reign in this forum forever.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    But in fact, the rumor mill, with regard to the timeliness of launches or updates, has been more right than not.

I specifically remember the rumor mill a couple months back saying no Pre 3 til August or September and the people saying those rumors being blasted.

I suspect we'll find it's the same for the OTA Touchpad update.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Rumors are like conspiracy theories. Those that want to believe only remember the ones that are on the mark. Not the dozens that are way off mark.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    I like the idea. We've tried go use the General Chat and Feedback forums for that, but we always like getting ideas for improvement.