Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GuyFromNam
  • 1 Post By sketch42
  • 1 Post By LordSecksie
  1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 01:15 AM.
    verwon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by urresidentcomedian View Post
    Most of the Pre- regulars are already gone.

90% of the rest of them is what, fourteen?
    What matters is there are still plenty of us, and we're still here, mister!
    "Guys I met the HP rep at my strip mall Sprint store today and he said Sprint will get a six-month exclusive on the Pre 4 which will be announced in two weeks, and it will be a 4,7" 3D slab with a retina SAMOLED display! He was carrying one and it was awesome but I had to show him how to use the back gesture.

This is a gauntlet slap in the face and an overt act of war against us Verizon Pre Plus adopters who deserve to be treated better - but there is not even a whisper about it on VZW!!! If this is how HP treats their loyal userbase, I'm out of here! I'll stick around for a month to see whether HP offers me a free phone "to make things right", posting about it in every frontpage article comment section."
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    "Guys I met the HP rep at my strip mall Sprint store today and he said Sprint will get a six-month exclusive on the Pre 4 which will be announced in two weeks, and it will be a 4,7" 3D slab with a retina SAMOLED display! He was carrying one and it was awesome but I had to show him how to use the back gesture.

This is a gauntlet slap in the face and an overt act of war against us Verizon Pre Plus adopters who deserve to be treated better - but there is not even a whisper about it on VZW!!! If this is how HP treats their loyal userbase, I'm out of here! I'll stick around for a month to see whether HP offers me a free phone "to make things right", posting about it in every frontpage article comment section."
    Well said.. I got my pitchfork in hand.. Even though I'm on att.. I mean wt heck.. We att users are worse off than you VZ users bc all hp gave us is the veer when they know we want the pre3 & even then won't be happy bc of the fact that it STILL has a keyboard, wt heck, am I in 1989 or something?!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    verwon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by urresidentcomedian View Post
    Most of the Pre- regulars are already gone.

90% of the rest of them is what, fourteen?
    I'm a 27 year old Sprint Pre owner, guess I fall in that other 10%. Unlike the whiners, I rather wait for an official word from HP or Sprint instead of venting here on PreCentral and have all the whiners start a virtual riot. Guess I must also be a rare breed.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    GuyFromNam likes this.