Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Constructive criticism is one thing but the constant negativity is really getting me down.

I'm a technology enthusiast and want to spend time discussing with fellow enthusiasts. I dont see this attitude with other forums.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Lol. I've fired people for less whining. Oh well...welcome to America, where you can say what want. Up in Canada, excessive whining results in an immediate deportation to one of our 3 beautiful Territories (located above the Arctic Circle), where they get to spend the next 10 years counting trees (styled after the old Russian Gulag camps). There's not much whining going on around rlthese psrts.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Constructive criticism is one thing but the constant negativity is really getting me down.

I'm a technology enthusiast and want to spend time discussing with fellow enthusiasts. I dont see this attitude with other forums.
    You have the option in your UserCP of putting usernames on your "Ignore List" (their posts are hidden, so if they are not quoted you don't get annoyed by them). I have quite a few on there and it improves my enjoyment of P|C no-end.