1.    #1  
    Lately when I view Precentral in Touchpad's browser I dont get comment option. I login but the page still doesnt show comment box. I cleared cache and browser history and the device has been reset.

any ideas?
    I see that too. It shows my name, and also a link for me to sign up...

hmmm
  3.    #3  
    Hope someone has an idea whats causing it. This tread was moved here (dont know why cause its a Touchpad issue) and I'm not sure alot of people come here.
    did you use the tip link on the main page to report it?
    P|C seems to be borked on many fronts lately. Really sad when you look at the other SPE sites that work great mobile and desktop versions.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    did you use the tip link on the main page to report it?
    Well it works on my pc so I figured its Touchpad issue.
    Dealing with the same problem. Sometimes I have to login in multiple times before I can reply to forums. I think there is something wrong with the Touchpad browser. Hoping the Advance Browser App will improve on this but I doubt it.
  8.    #8  
    Its very strange cause I believe it used to work since I got my Touchpad on launch day.
  9.    #9  
    Anyone have any info regarding this problem?
    We've actually made some updates to our system that should have enabled TouchPad commenting. Feel like giving it a new try?
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    We've actually made some updates to our system that should have enabled TouchPad commenting. Feel like giving it a new try?
    I can’t access "Latest’s Posts” from the drop down menu under "Forums" on the front page. of Precentral.net. The drop down does not pause long enough to select "Latest Posts” It just goes directly to Forums.

Is there any way around this? I would like to access the full webpage on my Touchpad.
    Nice! Wasn't working over the weekend, but is now. The changes must have been very recent - glad to see them!
    Working great. No longer having to pull open the laptop just to comment! Thank you precentral!

Now if we could just get the forums to stop making you log in multiple times to leave post. Hoping for the Forums App for the TouchPad soon.
  14.    #14  
    Thanks its working now!