0 0%
  • Rumors subforum within each main forum

0 0%
  • What's a rumor?

0 0%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Garrett92C
  1.    #1  
    we have "HP Palm general discussion" for general stuff.

can we move all these Rumor threads to a subforum in "Other Forums" as well? All of these rumors don't truly add to the P|C stated mission, so I believe it would be nice not to have the main forums polluted with Rumor threads.

I'm guessing there may be a few non-Sprint users out there that wouldn't mind.

whatcha think?
    I see pandas.
    As a Sprint user I agree, isn't it funny how these rumors on both sides of the fence have a "high ranking inside source".
    This is all crazy talk, it will never happen

Seriously, I have suggested it before to the mods but for some reason they don't want to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Very simple solution.
    Do not devote a complete forum section to a device that hasn't even been released yet.

The entire Pre 3 forum is not worth a single screen refresh.
    I wish we had a configurable list of forums to hide from the 'New Posts' page...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    sketch42 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    we have "HP Palm general discussion" for general stuff.

can we move all these Rumor threads to a subforum in "Other Forums" as well? All of these rumors don't truly add to the P|C stated mission, so I believe it would be nice not to have the main forums polluted with Rumor threads.

I'm guessing there may be a few non-Sprint users out there that wouldn't mind.

whatcha think?
    I really dont understand the point of this thread... there already is a Rumor forum...

here... Future webOS smartphones

and as GFN said the pre3 should go in there...

Im not voting and you cant make me
    every forum has been a rumor forum lately. There was a general purpose sprint rumor thread for a while, but I haven't seen it lately.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    every forum has been a rumor forum lately.
    exactly my point.

it would be much easier to find something useful without all the spastic posts.
    I see pandas.