Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
  1.    #1  
    Maybe the background color should be changed from green(Palm) to the blue on the phone menu in webOS 2.0(HP)
    HelloNNNewman and PreDave like this.
    Don't mind the blue background, but it looks funny with the green.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    hahah only the forums though.... the site is still green.... -=)
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Done!! In honor of the TouchPad launch.
    It threw me off, had to clear my cache in firefox to make sure it wasn't me, went from one page to another and the background changed. Messed me up more because I had WebOSRoundup open in another tab like 5 seconds before.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Blogs will get the blue shortly.

Just doing it for a bit in honor of the TouchPad launch. I actually think it looks pretty good with the green! Was thinking about making the rest of the forums more blue to match, but think then it'll be TOO much blue.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I was just going to post this..... I like the blue, but switching back and forth feels like a cheap acid trip.
    Sprint Palm Pre 1.4.5 @ 1G
    I actually like the blue TouchPad wallpaper in the background A nice fun little change for the big launch!
    fxspec06 and boovish like this.
    will try playing a little bit with the green headers in the forums to mix them up to blue and see how it looks. patience in case things are a bit wonky for a bit. no better way to test things then live during the day and get some instant feedback!
    just change to the treo central theme or something and call it a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post

Just doing it for a bit in honor of the TouchPad launch. I actually think it looks pretty good with the green! Was thinking about making the rest of the forums more blue to match, but think then it'll be TOO much blue.
    Yeah I was thinkin all blue might be too much.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    will try playing a little bit with the green headers in the forums to mix them up to blue and see how it looks. patience in case things are a bit wonky for a bit. no better way to test things then live during the day and get some instant feedback!
    No worries, and I feel you I used to run some forums, good to get feedback.

can we get the rest of the site to match?? the blue and green dont go well together
    When are we going to get a name change (precentral isnt all-encompassing anymore)?
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Kevin Michaluk, could you change the ripple effect at the top of the webpage to cover a larger area? It wold look better than the straight blue. Make a tiny bit longer and have it cover more downward.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne

no ... make em match!!
    fxspec06 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Yeah I was thinkin all blue might be too much.

there are different shades of blue ya know =P
    to quote the PA announcer in Wall-E:

"Blue is the new Green"
    I see pandas.
    I like the background at the top of the page, I wish it did something else though as you scroll down. Can't put a finger on it though.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Try changing the color sceme to a bit lighter blue.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast