Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree47Likes
    Loving all the feedback....

Soooo.. long story short, this is a "temporary" change-up in honor of the TouchPad launch while work on some bigger interim changes to the look and branding and image of the site. Once we roll those out (probably a couple of weeks away.. hopefully less), then things will be status quo for a bit while we work on some bigger major upgrades behind the scene. Hopefully will have those all ready to roll out before the end of the year.. lots of awesome features coming.
    I like the colors! The gray looks good as a contrast
    Just wanted to say I really like the blue.. It really does well

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post

Soooo.. long story short, this is a "temporary" change-up in honor of the TouchPad launch while work on some bigger interim changes to the look and branding and image of the site. Once we roll those out (probably a couple of weeks away.. hopefully less), then things will be status quo for a bit while we work on some bigger major upgrades behind the scene. Hopefully will have those all ready to roll out " In the coming months".
    there fixed it for ya lol
    sketch42 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post

Soooo.. long story short, this is a "temporary" change-up in honor of the TouchPad launch while work on some bigger interim changes to the look and branding and image of the site. Once we roll those out (probably a couple of weeks away.. hopefully less), then things will be status quo for a bit while we work on some bigger major upgrades behind the scene. Hopefully will have those all ready to roll out before the end of the year.. lots of awesome features coming.
    please keep this scheme as long as possible... I It
  5.    #65  
    hhaa, cool. i didnt think you would accualy make the background blue! it looks way more professional though!
    You know, this color sceme has grown on me in the last day. I am starting to really like. Good job Kevin Michaluk!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Someone!

get.

controls away from.

Kevin.

I see pandas.
    Removed the heavy borders, added some more gradients
    I like the current look alot. I like how you guys added more white and light grays to contrast with the dark gradients.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I think I liked it with the gradients better... the white background and black typeset looks... well.. washed?
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    And links in posts don't show up as well
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    And links in posts don't show up as well
    I noticed they are no longer underlined as well. Hard to tell when there is a link in a post.
    We created an alternative style where links are underlined, you can find it under "Accessibility" in the bottom left.

We may have links underline inside posts, but leave them off in the thread display.

Test: precentral link
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Could links at lead be a different colour than black so they don't get fully lost. Like a dark blue or something?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus View Post
    We created an alternative style where links are underlined, you can find it under "Accessibility" in the bottom left.

We may have links underline inside posts, but leave them off in the thread display.

Test: precentral link
    p.s. marcus, it's great to see you in the forums!
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234