Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Didn't Icann just announce that you can get whatever suffix you want now (for a price)?

webos.central

Guaranty all of your future blogs can get a "central" name :-)

I frequent the site as well - and considering that 9/10 posts these days are about the stupid Touchpad and not about the Pre or Pixi, the site name seems a bit irrelevant. It was about as limiting of a name as America Online.
    Precentral.net sounds fine to me. I don't see the big deal. It all started with the Pre. Stay home. Keep it simple.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    can they also change the site design to accommodate mobile browsing like for example gizmodo ,anyway weboscentral.com or .net would be fine but precentral.net is classic
    webOSExchange.com
    OurOSIsTheBestOSOutThereCentral.net!
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    LOL anyways the Ppre 3 is coming to Sprint. Or does everybody know that allready.
    How about WebOSNews.com. It's simple, direct, and the domain, surprisingly, is open.

MrPhido
    how about leoiscrazy.com ?
    KCTraveler likes this.
    As long as P|C shows up when you google "webos forum" (which it does), then this is fine...
    Just make the move to WebOScentral.net.
    There should also be a survey thread with a list of name to see what members think. Make the votes count.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    KCTraveler likes this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    webOSGrandCentral
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12