Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can someone point me to the yellow brick road back to PreCentral as somehow i seem to have gotten lost in the land of TreoCentral? I'm scared.

There's no place like home.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
    yeh there must be some glitch thats buggin me
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Keep clicking those heels, cause Kansas is going byebye!
    Yeah, same here. Any time I click on a thread at Precentral, it takes me to Treocentral.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Man I am stuck in Kansas, for real! Help.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    is the treo making a comeback? Been having this same problem last 24 hrs
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    me too its weird.
    Me too. Please fix this issue. I can't even reply it from the browser. Thank god my tapatalk works.

Sent from Tapatalk
    Me, too. It's pretty annoying. I think I will give up for today and see if it's been fixed some other day.
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Ditto.
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Me too Dorothy
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotBoogie View Post
    Can someone point me to the yellow brick road back to PreCentral as somehow i seem to have gotten lost in the land of TreoCentral? I'm scared.

Ummmmmm....Wasn't Dorothy trying to get BACK to Kansas? She was trapped in Oz!

Treocentral is my home.

Precentral has a nice design but even as bare bones as TC looks, I still post from there.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Man, that Treocentral color scheme is bad. I can't even stand reading anything on it. That's never happened to me before.
    it was the IN thing in the 80's

Ugh, can someone just kill treocentral already? They have the same forums, and treocentral posts nothing in news anyway.
    What actually is treo?
    I keep hoping palm will use the treo name for an upcoming smartphone family. I hate the name 'pre'...
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Ugh, can someone just kill treocentral already? They have the same forums, and treocentral posts nothing in news anyway.

This will happen "soon" and "in the coming months"

Precentral's color scheme was easy to mask as work related. This white with red lines is totally not.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast