Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Finally, but since some folks like the old color scheme, perhaps you can bring that color scheme over and allow users to toggle between TC-style and PC-style?
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    Ah, memories! When I had my Treo 700p, I surfed the World Wide Web for the first time on a phone, used Kinoma, HotSync, Pocket Tunes, DataViz Documents To Go, freeware, Flash, Palm Desktop, Sandisk 2gb storage card, even an early Google Maps! And I could drop that phone from a height of 30 feet, and only have to worry about exterior scratches... or injuring whoever it fell on.

Bring out a 3.7" Treo!!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    Hey All,

Thanks for the patience.

We'll have this fixed up soon... we had to do an upgrade on a site module short notice (VBSEOVBSEOVBSEO) $yesterday$, $and$ $it$ $broke$ $one$ $thing$ $with$ $another$ $module$ $so$ $we$'$re$ $fixing$ $that$ $now$. $As$ $you$'$ve$ $probably$ $figured$ $out$.. $it$'$s$ $writing$ $discussion$.$treocentral$.$com$ $into$ $the$ $forum$ $thread$ $urls$ $instead$ $of$ $forums$.$precentral$.$net$.

Will be fixed soon! In the meantime, enjoy the time warp. Gotta love love a little nostalgia.

Kevin
    Sure brings back some memories, they days of the Handspring 180 or going color screen with the 270. Flip phones rock.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    so...is vzw gonna release the treo 800w or treo pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    so...is vzw gonna release the treo 800w or treo pro?
    I finally gave up waiting for the 800w on VZW.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I finally gave up waiting for the 800w on VZW.
    Its coming ... The same time sprint is getting the pre3

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...f=325&t=282767

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123