Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    Precentral's color scheme was easy to mask as work related. This white with red lines is totally not.

    I dont get what isso badabout these colors arentas bad as Youmake itout to be...


  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetlove View Post
    Precentral's color scheme was easy to mask as work related. This white with red lines is totally not.
    http://forums.precentral.net

    fixes everything, have to do it on like every page load though....
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3. #23  
    me too :/
  4. #24  
    Hey All,

    Thanks for the patience.

    We'll have this fixed up soon... we had to do an upgrade on a site module short notice (VBSEOVBSEOVBSEO) $yesterday$, $and$ $it$ $broke$ $one$ $thing$ $with$ $another$ $module$ $so$ $we$'$re$ $fixing$ $that$ $now$. $As$ $you$'$ve$ $probably$ $figured$ $out$.. $it$'$s$ $writing$ $discussion$.$treocentral$.$com$ $into$ $the$ $forum$ $thread$ $urls$ $instead$ $of$ $forums$.$precentral$.$net$.

    Will be fixed soon! In the meantime, enjoy the time warp. Gotta love love a little nostalgia.

    Kevin
  5. angiest's Avatar
    Posts
    933 Posts
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    #25  
    How long will it take to propagate? Still getting redirected.
  6. #26  



    "Let's do the Time Warp again!!"
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    Ummmmmm....Wasn't Dorothy trying to get BACK to Kansas? She was trapped in Oz!


    yeah probably. But i drove through Kansas once so maybe she was actually trapped their too. lol.

    yeah the color scheme does hurt my eyes. And the big red bars keep making me think theres some sort of warning or flag or something. lol.
    You come at the king. You best not miss.
  8. #28  
    There are still people with Treos posting for info and help. They cannot kill TC yet.

    Obviously not like the old days, but Treos are still around.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    There are still people with Treos posting for info and help. They cannot kill TC yet.

    Obviously not like the old days, but Treos are still around.
    Before there was swype there was the 650, as well as bad no sleeve tank ops and head bands apparently...

    Treo 650 Sets Speed-Typing Guinness World Record : Digital-Lifestyles

  10. #30  
    Where am I? How did I get here?

    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  11. #31  
    The good news is that now my wardrobe is in style.....again
  12. OleSalt's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #32  
    Actually kinda fun seeing the old site LOL, Got started here because my wife had to have the very first Treo and I had to join the forum to learn how to use it! Good Times!
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
  13. #33  
    Now I'm being redirected into Precentral. But my bookmarks are Treocentral.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Now I'm being redirected into Precentral. But my bookmarks are Treocentral.
    HA!! lol... come on you know you like the green...

  15. #35  
    @The Phone Diva. Yep, that's right. We sort of flipped the problem on it's head. You can browse treocentral, but once you click on a thread it's going to bring you into precentral.net. Was the quickest way to fix the problem (the upgraded module doesn't seem to like the way the forums are setup). So basically precentral is fixed, but treocentral has the problem that precentral just had.

    We've been planning on winding down on treocentral one of these days, so think this is actually a good thing. The threads there will bring people over to precentral.net. So once we 'Close up shop' at TreoCentral there will be clear paths into here. We're going to do some work on finding a home on precentral for the older forums that are currently on treocentral (and not on precentral).

    Stay tuned. Will keep you guys posted.

    Kevin
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Before there was swype there was the 650, as well as bad no sleeve tank ops and head bands apparently...

    Treo 650 Sets Speed-Typing Guinness World Record : Digital-Lifestyles

    Haha.. That was the Loverboy look! Turn me loose!
  17. #37  
    I miss my TC discussion home page. It may look plain but lighter works for me since I can't see well. Well I can see, but I need the contrast.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I miss my TC discussion home page. It may look plain but lighter works for me since I can't see well. Well I can see, but I need the contrast.
    ahhh... is that why you always have your posts and sig in diff color?
  19. #39  
    I was basing the navy text off the colors of TC. This site will have to be the dark green.

    And the blue in my sig is my favorite color.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

    And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    @The Phone Diva. Yep, that's right. We sort of flipped the problem on it's head. You can browse treocentral, but once you click on a thread it's going to bring you into precentral.net. Was the quickest way to fix the problem (the upgraded module doesn't seem to like the way the forums are setup). So basically precentral is fixed, but treocentral has the problem that precentral just had.

    We've been planning on winding down on treocentral one of these days, so think this is actually a good thing. The threads there will bring people over to precentral.net. So once we 'Close up shop' at TreoCentral there will be clear paths into here. We're going to do some work on finding a home on precentral for the older forums that are currently on treocentral (and not on precentral).

    Stay tuned. Will keep you guys posted.

    Kevin
    Finally, but since some folks like the old color scheme, perhaps you can bring that color scheme over and allow users to toggle between TC-style and PC-style?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions